1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to add a collection tracker to your website?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by GreenGambler, Dec 20, 2018.

I hope this is the correct forum for this question.

Are there any collection tracker sites or scripts that can be modified and added to a website?

Sort of like PopPriceGuide or Stashpedia, but not for Funko. It could be as simple as adding a photo and name that somebody can add to a list. This collection tracker wouldn't have more than 200 total items, but it would be nice if it could support more than that in the future.

I'm not a professional coder or anything so it would have to be pretty simple and/or something I could pay somebody to do for me.. as long as it was fairly cheap.. LOL

I currently have a PHPbb forum so it would be great if I could integrate it with that.

Thanks for any help that anyone can offer!

GreenGambler, Dec 20, 2018 IP
  2. Shivani Shrivastav

Shivani Shrivastav Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are interested in putting a collection tracker on your website then there are a few things that you would need to consider. You simply need to pick the right tracker that you are going to use on your site, including the one from Google. Once you have done this, then you can locate the required code that you would need to copy and paste on the site. This would help you to choose the site that you are going to track and you should make sure that after you post the code that you are checking it to ensure it is working.

Shivani Shrivastav, Jan 23, 2019 IP