1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to add 50 friends in a day on facebook ?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by anamikasingh, May 21, 2012.

Hey,

Anyone can answer how we can add more than 50 friends in a day on Facebook.

Thanks
    Anamika singh

anamikasingh, May 21, 2012 IP
  2. SarahMcCrary

SarahMcCrary Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You shouldn't send more than 10 friend requests in a day or else you will get your account banned. Make sure that you're sending the requests to the people you know or else unanswered friend requests could be a reason in getting your account permanently disable or they might block you from sending friend request for few days.

SarahMcCrary, May 21, 2012 IP
  3. luciapeter

luciapeter Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi ,
    If you will send more than 12 Invitation in day than your account will be banned.

So be patience.

luciapeter, May 21, 2012 IP
  4. harshamaitra

harshamaitra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you give 50 friend request your account will banned and you cant able to give request to others for 7 days. so be patience and build your nich network

harshamaitra, May 21, 2012 IP
  5. luciapeter

luciapeter Peon

Best Answers:
    Not able to send 50 Friends in a day .

luciapeter, May 21, 2012 IP
  6. ayubansari

ayubansari Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You have to have a old account with more than 100 friends. Then add them personally.

ayubansari, May 21, 2012 IP
  7. djkaniza

djkaniza Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hey you can not send few friend's request in one day . if you send 15 over request in one day your account are Templar e locked or disable . facebook now very hard . so no problem i have some old facebook account with 100+ 200+ 300+ 400+ 500+ friend all friend USA real or active people. i wanna to sell this account's i hope total 5000-6000 friend i have . pm me .

djkaniza, May 21, 2012 IP
  8. ashishvas

ashishvas Peon

Best Answers:
    I think we should not add more than 6 to 8 friends per day because that leads to spam. I was banned when i tried adding more than 10 people . If any one of you has any suggestion please do tell me alsoThanks

ashishvas, May 22, 2012 IP
  9. Alexander Septim

Alexander Septim Peon

Best Answers:
    hey, I was wondering, is there any way you can get a lot of friends but with people you don't know, without getting banned ?
    I would really like a good method of doing this, hope some of you has a good ideea of how to acomplish this!

Alexander Septim, May 24, 2012 IP
  10. CirilK

CirilK Member

Best Answers:
    The question is why you need to add 50+ friends to your account every day ;)

CirilK, Dec 25, 2016 IP
  11. Web Spero

Web Spero Member

Best Answers:
    You should not send that much of friend request in a day else you will be banned by Facebook.

Web Spero, Dec 27, 2016 IP
  12. SEOwriterplus

SEOwriterplus Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with everyone else here that sending 50 friend requests a day is a sure way to get banned. However, you can send a handful, maybe 8 to 10 or so, depending on how many friends you have right now. Also, as is mentioned above, be sure these are people who know you and are likely to approve your friend requests.

In addition, you can attract friend requests by posting interesting and informative posts in groups where you are a member (make sure you're doing this while following the rules for each group) and also by posting very interesting information and attractive images on YOUR page.

Inspirational quotes with amazing images are a great way to attract people to you. However, when you post images, make sure you have the rights to do that! Or share a few attractive images/quotes/posts by others.

SEOwriterplus, Jan 4, 2017 IP