1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Add 4 Banner Ads Without Getting Banned!

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by Muhammad Ishfaq, Oct 30, 2015.

?

Did I help you make more money?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Hi,
    This post is my first and I want to share with you how you can make lots more money with Adsense by having 1 more ad than they say you can in your wordpress site. You see, Adsense will only allow 3 banner ads on one page, but, I have increased my Adsense for many months now with having 4 banner ads and not only the 3.

The technique is simple and you will maybe think "Wow, why I donĀ“t do that before!". It really is so simple and the ads earnings have almost doubled since I made the 4 ads on my wordpress site.

1.What you do is get a theme that allows a widget in the header. Now you have the theme with the header you make sure also it has the sidebar widgets.
    2.Now you want to have any Adsense injection plugin, I use XT, install that plugin.
    3.Now you create 4 Adsense units, this is most important so the ads will show, using 2 of the same will not work, I have tried this.
    4. Get into the Adsense Injection plugin and paste your 4 Adsense codes. Did I mention you need to have them all responsive.
    5. Paste 1 in header, 1 in left sidebar, 1 in right sidebar and 1 in the content writing, like in a square shape so whenever some person visits your page you have Adsense everywhere shown.
    6.Wait for 10 minutes and you see 4 banner ads showing ads and not only the normal 3!
    7.To make more money you can do the same thing with link unit ads!

Adsense is the best, I like it a lot, it makes me money and I hope you can also make money like me.

This is my example page so you see it working good...

http://uk.watchallchannels.com/gogglebox-series-6-episode-8/

You also not need content to show good ads because peoples browsers store the cookies that make the ads show by what the people search for. You can see I have made only a thumbnail that is fake video to link to channel four.

I make money and you can too with Adsense and my techniques are safe.

I hope you enjoy more money with Adsense.

Muhammad Ishfaq, Oct 30, 2015 IP
  2. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is complete violation of adsense terms and for sure to put anyone adsense account on risk.

iwebsocial, Oct 31, 2015 IP
  3. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Nope. As soon as adsense detect what you are doing they will ban you. So please do not come back one day and tell us how evil Google are for banning you and keeping your earnings.

Agent000, Nov 1, 2015 IP
  4. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    i swear everyone posting ways to break the rules are dumb asses... why would you risk your account?!

pmf123, Nov 16, 2015 IP