1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to access the real wholesaler if I am outside the US?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by husker1, Apr 28, 2016.

Hello everyone, I am outside the US and I want to know how to access a real wholesaler that requests the Tax ID, is my understanding they ask for the Tax ID which I cannot get since I am not american citizen , investigating a little Ive found that the ITIN is similar to the Tax ID which is provided only to those who are not eligible for a SSN like me but I am not sure if the real wholesaler will accept it.
    I was talking with an IRS acceptance agency that help processing taxes in my country for american citizens that live here and they say that the ITIN is not the best option for me, that the best option is to create a corporation in the US because doing that I will have the EIN number..
    Can you tell me based on your experience what exactly the real wholesalers requirements are?
    Thank you in advance.

husker1, Apr 28, 2016 IP