1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

HOW the heck does he get all this traffic to his site????

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by bond007, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Troublemaker

Troublemaker Guest

Best Answers:
    Quantcase sucks, try alexa which is more accurate (comparatively)

Troublemaker, Apr 27, 2009 IP
  2. wperez23

wperez23 Peon

Best Answers:
    The site is short and quick to the point. It really does not have too much content so is definitely affiliated and these affiliates can use all sorts of methods to get the traffic to this page.

It makes sense since they probably give out a big percent of their commission.

You can call it an educated guess :D but Im pretty positive this is what is going on.

wperez23, Apr 27, 2009 IP
  3. tnbturbo

tnbturbo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah I use Alexa too, seems to be more accurate

tnbturbo, Apr 28, 2009 IP
  4. bilbob

bilbob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    its not how much traffic you get. it is how much targeted traffic. I haven't been doing this long and on my first money site, i went the social bookmarking route to get traffic. I get over 3-400 uniques a day but only 3 to 4 clicks. I have another site that is only getting around 15 to 30 uniques a day but i average 4 clicks. i would say if it is a niche site to not worry about the total traffic but the search traffic. people searching for something are more likely to click an ad or affiliate link than people who are in the social crowd.

bilbob, Apr 28, 2009 IP