1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How the heck do you get a job in Web Design?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by RainbowGradient, May 20, 2009.

A stable paying job.

Most of the stuff I find have requirements asking you to basically be a jack of all trades, know like tons of languages and programs (like every freakin' multimedia program out there and every major language). I know some languages and some programs lol. But I'm good at them.
    I've been web designing for a while now but obviously not long enough since like every job out there seems to require 5-7 years (I've been doing it on and off for about that but not consistently enough).

Plus I'm pretty sure I haven't been able to find most of the jobs around my area anyways since a lot don't seem to advertise online.

RainbowGradient, May 20, 2009 IP
  2. lychee

lychee Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've done quite well by patiently (keyword) lingering around sites like this one. Do the odd few jobs here and there and you can earn enough to pay your bills. Again, patience is key. Because most people want everything done tomorrow and for 10 cents.

lychee, May 20, 2009 IP
  3. instant87

instant87 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are always freelancer sites such as Getafreelancer.com that can make you money. You can pick the projects that you want to complete based on your own expertise.

instant87, May 20, 2009 IP
  4. designgenerator

designgenerator Guest

Best Answers:
    try also at elance.com...

designgenerator, May 21, 2009 IP