1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Should I Hire a Proven Website Manager

Discussion in 'General Business' started by phaze3131, Mar 16, 2015.

Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone has any tips on how I can hire a proven website manager that has experience deploying and running a website that has thousands of users and a high amount of activity.

Thanks for any tips.

Travis

phaze3131, Mar 16, 2015 IP
  2. GAdsense

GAdsense Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd start off by suggesting, go with your guts. Since there's always a first time. Sometimes you get the best of results from guys you don't expect much.

Interviewing them would work very well IMHO, it will help you to ask logical questions and see how he answers them. That's probably the best way for me to judge a person, even better than looking at his records and profiles at times.

Keep an eye on services section of this forum. No self promotion here, but I am available for hire. Just in case, you're interested.

GAdsense, Mar 16, 2015 IP
  3. jcage

jcage Peon

Best Answers:
    Management in general is vital for every business indeed. Management software helps project managers, employees and other people involve to optimise and run business in really effective way. There is some good software on the market like this from Comindware company which will help any business in optimising it. So, such a software is very important for people who want their business to be really agile and effective. Hope, I helped you with your question ;)

jcage, Apr 30, 2015 IP
  4. Dharmendra Thakur

Dharmendra Thakur Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Travis,

Are you looking for a website manager cum webmaster?

thanks

Dharmendra Thakur, Apr 30, 2015 IP
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    See if you can get a referral from family, friends, or colleagues. That would be a good start. However, once you have developed 2 or 3 top candidates for the job, ask for references and call them for feedback.

jrbiz, Apr 30, 2015 IP