1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Sad Can You Get?

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by T0PS3O, Apr 6, 2005.

Never looked at AllTheInternet before but they happened to show up in my referers today.

Just look at this results page:

http://www.alltheinternet.com/texis/open/all?q=mattress

How sad is that? Listing ALL the AdWord ads available. Google should refuse business with these amateurs IMO. This is not a search engine, this is an ad directory.

I guess these Google 'partners' are considered search network as oppose to content network as well so we can't stop them unless bailing out of AW completely.

:mad: Not a happy bunny...

T0PS3O, Apr 6, 2005 IP
  2. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    I don't get it...One of my keywords was disabled (long story) a few months ago. I no longer show up for that particular keyword on any of the Google datacenters yet when I do a search with AllTheInternet, there it is!

I also don't have content enabled on ANY of my campaigns nor do I have any content impressions (of course)

Why do I come up on their site?

yfs1, Apr 6, 2005 IP
  3. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    Because I guess they think off ATI as a search partner, not a content partner. Their ads are search ads, not AdSense ads.

Sounds like they're caching it then. You might want to point that out to Google coz it sounds like you will get charged if they do click that.

T0PS3O, Apr 6, 2005 IP