1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how profitable is job board site?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by jhashan, Mar 6, 2014.

As title say, I am trying to make a Job board site that will import Job from other site, Also selected a script, but I want to know about profit before invest.

So, can anyone tell me how profitable is job board site?

jhashan, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  2. IsayHey

IsayHey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It does depend on the niche as this can determine how many monetization options there are for you. The most profitable way to run it would be through the use of ads (in text aswell) aswell as affiliate marketing. You may also want to sell some kind of subscription fee to become a premium member, this way would make it a potentially very profitable site if you get the right amount of visitors in.

Good luck!

IsayHey, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I tried it in the past and didn't like the results at ll. There are literally tens of thousands of job boards out there vying for attention. How are you planning to promote it? I tried paid advertising. AdWords deems job board sites as low quality. I tried to promote it free and the results were dismal. The only thing that helped me back then was craigslist. I posted links to my site in the resume section and got some real traffic. Still it wasn't enough. You can still give it a try if you want to, but don't expect some quick amazing results.

qwikad.com, Mar 6, 2014 IP