1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How people make money from social media shares marketing

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by DigitalSTAR244, Sep 27, 2016.

Did you ever wondered how people make money from social media without actually selling anything?

This post will explain how people monetize there social accounts.

Destination:

www.extremeclick.co.uk (Demo for you guys of how someone would add a social link)

Short Link:

They would allow use a short link that would look like any other domains but will be short in length this give more space to write posts in twitter for example that limit how many hash tags you can add.

Short link >>>>> 5 second advert >>>>>> Redirect to main site

(I won't include any short link in this post as I want to follow the rules.)

I wont include any providers here but you can find many on Google and choose from the best one if you send me a message id be happy to point you in the right direction.

Did you know you can earn money by sharing website urls to social media sites such as Facebook,Twitter,Snapchat,Instergram,tumblr you get the were I'm getting at a good way to get lots of views is by sharing images with your short link attached how it works I will contuine to build some more guides on how to make a bit spare cash.

Original Source: http://www.extremeclick.co.uk/how-it-works.html

please do not share your social links on digital point only facebook twitter and similar sites.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
    DigitalSTAR244, Sep 27, 2016 IP
  2. alexanderovic

alexanderovic Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you

alexanderovic, Oct 12, 2016 IP