1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How PAYONEER stole my money!Another story!

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Amir9408, Sep 1, 2015.

I am a small bussiness man,that have 2 models working on adult entertainment!
    I wrote this article because i saw it was another one that hopefully was resolved.
    I was satisfy by payoneer about 1 year ,when bomb exploded.Bang:Your card has been blocked.
    I wasn't notified by email/phone nothing!The weird part is that my card was blocked on 08/17/2015,and on 08/16/2015 i withdraw about 100$ and was working perfect.And the story continues:call at payoneer ,support chat ,thanks Eve from payoneer from closing it right in my face!Than like a good man i emailed them,i waited 1 week and got this message :Your account has been closed for undisclosed reasons. We will not be able to provide you with our services.
    OK,but what happens with my money?I tried to please payoneer to let me 1 day to withdraw my funds.
    They ruined my bussiness,i havent had the money to pay my models,they left.Money are stuck,and i get no answer!So this is how payoneer stole my money.
    I worked legit,i have family and i can't do any mistake.
    THANK YOU PAYONEER FOR YOUR"GREAT SERVICE",Don't try them ,because one day you'll be like me!

Amir9408, Sep 1, 2015 IP
  2. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    After watching every second thread i am forced to stop working with PAYONEER.

TB Ann, Oct 13, 2015 IP
  3. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, i can't believe a company like Payoneer will steal anyones money. You may have done something wrong or missed something in their TOS!

fionix, Oct 21, 2015 IP
  4. hogeyman3

hogeyman3 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Payoneer has never seemed like a legit company IMO.

hogeyman3, Oct 21, 2015 IP
  5. warren4321

warren4321 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Everything has risk. Internet is especially no way safe to have our money protected. Is best to always withdraw the money back to our own bank account and only leave money that is enough for business running.

warren4321, Oct 21, 2015 IP