1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How outside Canada peoples can buy .ca domain?

Discussion in 'Domains' started by samlocalguy, Aug 2, 2008.

1. samlocalguy

samlocalguy Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hows its possible... to register .ca domain everyones need CIRA membership?
    sending u pm

samlocalguy, Aug 10, 2008 IP
  2. delix

delix Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The topic is a bit old but I came across it when I was looking for info about how to buy a Canadian .ca domain while living in Europe. So, I want to share with you my findings and how you can buy restricted country code domains (like Canadian, Australian, Croatian, Finnish, Norway or Thai). Because lots of people will find the same thread about the same problem as mine, I want to publish some updated information about it. I've found this company: web-solutions.eu who offer something called local presence and trustee service. Thanks to this service, non-citizens can buy any domain they want, even those who require local presence or citizenship of a particular country :). I bought my first .no, .ca and .com.au domains a couple of weeks ago, and there was no problem with it!

delix, Mar 13, 2014 IP