1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How often should we update the content in our website ?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Kim Sharma, Dec 24, 2013.

Guys,

I want to know how often should we update the content on our website or blog ? and how should we select the topics ? Also after publishing them where should be share them as user can read that ?

Kim Sharma, Dec 24, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  2. tushar09

tushar09 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I want to know how often should we update the content on our website or blog ?
    Ans- Your blog is new, I guess, so one or two posts a day is good, after that you can update by 4 articles a week.

and how should we select the topics ?
    Ans- It depends on your blog .. Which topic you thought to write on?

Also after publishing them where should be share them as user can read that ?
    Ans- Answered in your previous post :)
    Good Luck!

tushar09, Dec 24, 2013 IP
  3. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey kim!

How often you publish content is really up to you and there is not really an "exact" number for that. But it is recommended to publish content on a daily basis to get the most results of course. You can publish new content about 3+ times a week and spend more time promoting that new content every day and you should be good.

Try to spend way more time marketing your content than creating it - learn internet marketing strategies to drive traffic to your content.

You can use...

Article Marketing
    Social Media Marketing
    Video Marketing
    Email Marketing
    Content Marketing

And just any other way of marketing anything online.... there are many strategies you can follow.

I hope this helps you!

Much success!! :cool:

Snoopy240, Dec 25, 2013 IP