1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How often do the adcenter stats update usually?

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by progress, Dec 27, 2006.

Quick query for adCenter users - how often do the stats usually update? I saw a few threads about frozen stats?

I've had my first batch of adCenter keywords accepted earlier today, and so far the stats are all blank, so I'm just wondering whether I should throw another list of keywords in there yet to try and get some signs of impressions/clicks from MSN?

If however the stats are known to be seriously delayed, I may hold off on this, to initially test the water with only a handful.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

progress, Dec 27, 2006 IP
  2. bluesync

bluesync Peon

Best Answers:
    Like 8 million days. They're so bad, I haven't been using them anymore... Until they get their stats system up to decency like Yahoo and Adwords... I don't think I want to use them... At least until I get my in-house stat tracker done :)

bluesync, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  3. progress

progress Guest

Best Answers:
    Yikes! That's not what I was hoping for... better watch my own web stats like a hawk to make sure I know whats happening there.

progress, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  4. Joseph Williams

Joseph Williams Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah ive noticed slow updating stats aswell

Joseph Williams, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  5. glorybeme

glorybeme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just started to use this service yesterday and my ads ran but I cannot see how many clicks, impressions, etc. Still today showing nothing! It is very frustrating. I don't know how much I am spending.

glorybeme, Jan 3, 2007 IP
  6. changeboy

changeboy Peon

Best Answers:
    I will usually check them the next day. But I wish they could be seen more real time.

changeboy, Jan 10, 2007 IP