1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Often Are CJ Stats/Reports Updated

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by natekapi, Dec 16, 2006.

Just wondering how often CJ updates your sales stats/reports. They don't update your stats immediately after each sale do they?

Thanks!

natekapi, Dec 16, 2006 IP
  2. Tearabite

Tearabite Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I think some update pretty fast.. But some advertisers update in batches, once per day..

Tearabite, Dec 16, 2006 IP
  3. Phlegm Jar

Phlegm Jar Peon

Best Answers:
    My understanding was that CJ themselves update every hour or two, but individual merchants update depending on their terms. Some update in 'live time', while some, as Tearabite says, only update once in a while.

So even though CJ update their stats quite regularly, you may not see any sales appearing because of your merchant's reporting frequency.

Phlegm Jar, Dec 16, 2006 IP
  4. natekapi

natekapi Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys! I figured out how to go in and actually see what time my sales/leads happened and then it also shows when the info was last updated. By the looks of it it looks like cj/the merchants I'm using update quite frequently.

natekapi, Dec 16, 2006 IP
  5. yaseen889

yaseen889 Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, I have a very serious concern.
    I started selling Godaddy's hosting 2 weeks ago. I made only 4-5 sales in the last week after spending 100's of dollars in advertising. I'm barely reaching breakeven.
    So, I tried to test the system. I asked a friend of mine to buy the hosting plan using my ref link. He bought the hosting plan with domain name by clicking the banner placed on my website.
    He did completed the signup process and published the website by 7PM april 3rd 2017. I kept refreshing Commission jucntion stats to see if the sale will update. Apparently its been 9 hours now and I don't see the sale yet.
    I now started to get a thought of '"is godaddy affiliate hosting program a scam"" ???
    Is it even possible?
    Or is it just me being paranoid and impatient, will the sale update after few more hours ?

Please post your experience with godaddy affiliate program with CJ.
    Awaiting for some soonest feed back..

yaseen889, Apr 4, 2017 IP
  6. signorm68

signorm68 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    According to my expirience, their reports are "almost" real-time, I mean there is some delay but between 15-60 minutes.

signorm68, Jun 17, 2018 IP
  7. LotusDesign66

LotusDesign66 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    From my experience, CJ updates my acct every 24 hrs. Usually, it's 4am EST when I see the updates.

LotusDesign66, Oct 16, 2018 IP