1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much would you need to make from niche marketing (per month) if you wanted to quit your job?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by zakaria95, Apr 13, 2016.

How much would you need to make from niche marketing (per month) if you wanted to quit your job?

zakaria95, Apr 13, 2016 IP
  2. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    that really depends on which state you live in (as some cost more then others)
    not only that, what stage in life are you at? Is your home paid for? Is your car
    paid off? Do you have other expenses? Lets say if you live in a southern state
    such as Mississippi, and everything was paid off, then you probably could get
    away with earning $1500-$2000/mo, and still have TV & Internet....

however, if you are still dependent on car/home, and other loans, then of course,
    you would need to earn more, so in my case, I would need $3500-$5000/mo
    (and I would certainly be moving to a southern state...)

dscurlock, Apr 14, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  3. maniruzzamanmoon

maniruzzamanmoon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I also recognize that it will depend on living areas, stages, quality etc. I am dependent on loans. Here is my web -
    http://www.bestamzproducts.com/

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
    maniruzzamanmoon, Apr 15, 2016 IP
  4. dscurlock

Best Answers:
    I image if you continue to obtain those spammy edu/gov links then
    you may get a penalty at some point, and if not that, then you
    will be penalized since you are using the same anchor text over and over...
    and if you do not get any better DA backlinks, then your DA/PA
    will not get much better then what you have now....

dscurlock, Apr 16, 2016 IP
  5. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think it must be often! It can be than some of your nich marketing will be not in a good rank, that is why, very important to develop others nich!

JudySlean, Apr 21, 2016 IP
  6. eric_wahlberg

eric_wahlberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    The best part is cut your expenses, save your money and start investing as soon as possible.

You just don't know in this atmosphere when you could be laid off or your job made redundant.

eric_wahlberg, Apr 21, 2016 IP
  7. dscurlock

Best Answers:
    starting a niche site, or any site for that matter should not be random, then guessing as
    you go along. There are people online that sell niche services that know how things work...
    these people sell niche sites for a living, and they know what it takes to be successful....
    and most likely, they are not cheap, I know one niche seller has a min cost of $500 to setup
    your niche site, then you get access to his members area that will guide you from there....
    setting up a site on what you think maybe right will be the biggest costly mistake ever....
    and do not think it will be cheap either, as you have to remember, no matter which niche you
    get into, there are sites that have been up years longer then you, and it could take you
    a few months to a few years to become profitable, and it depends on the competitive
    nature of the niche, as some niches are so competitive, you may end up retiring before
    you ever have any chance in hell of success in the niche, and research is very important...
    I decided to do my niche on my own, biggest mistake ever, and most costly one also....
    I could have reduced my costs if I would have just went with the niche expert instead....

dscurlock, Apr 22, 2016 IP
  8. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wayyy more than how much you are earning on your regular job.
    Come on! It is only you who can answer that, calculate your expenses.

Patricia Ann Lee, Apr 22, 2016 IP
  9. socialsite

socialsite Member

Best Answers:
    If your looking to make good enough to quit your job then contact me. I have a business that I belong to that will show you how plus you'll have my support every step of the way. Plus I will also be giving you lots of software to insure your successful.

socialsite, Apr 26, 2016 IP
  10. Mybulen

Mybulen Active Member

Best Answers:
    don't quit your job to try this, you have a steady income, setup everything first and then decide, do not think you will just make niche websites and become rich because reality will soon hit when your house is gone and you are on the streets. Setup everything in your spare time and first start making money before you even consider dropping your job. People think niche is a billion dollar industry and it is but it is late in the game not much niche left.

Mybulen, Apr 27, 2016 IP
  11. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I've made this mistake before. I wouldn't leave my steady income job to pursue temporary income... I would need great income producing on the steady basis with a clear expectation that with more of MY time invested I would see a return that would set me up for life. Otherwise no thank you I will keep my day job.

NetStar, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  12. dscurlock

Best Answers:
    and no matter how many backlinks you have...
    Just one change from google...
    It can be all over in 30 seconds....

dscurlock, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  13. Boston Fox

Boston Fox Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The time to quit your day job comes only after you have had some solid success in niche marketing, you will need to be bringing in enough income that a) covers your basic expenses and b) you believe that with a full time effort you could come close to matching or exceeding your current day job income.

Boston Fox, May 1, 2016 IP
  14. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    Alot, well you're talking about quitting you job so calculate what are your costs and how much you need to survive then see if it's worth it. I would need minimum of USD 5,000$ to survive but everyone is different and well I wouldn't quit then as well. I mean 5,000 could be good but is minimum and if I do not see a brighter future in it I wouldn't quit.

Mehdi.b, May 1, 2016 IP
  15. Pillai.G

Pillai.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    It depends on your commitments. If you have huge debt to settle, it is better not to quit your job before you settle those debts. It's better not to solely depend on niche websites as well. As Google Algorithms are being constantly updated, it's a huge risk to rely on one source of income and quit your job. You should have good planning to succeed!

Pillai.G, May 1, 2016 IP