1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much would it cost to build?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by madman962, Jun 2, 2011.

I would like to build a website that has all the same functionality of this website:
    www.quibids.com

I don't want to make a bidding website like they have, but the general idea is similar. I need to be able to have user accounts for people, accept payment, allow people to "place bids", and a few other various things. Basically I believe someone capable of making the above website would be capable of making what I need.

So my question is:

A) Ballpark, how much would it cost to hire someone to build something like this
    B) Without contacting quibids, is there a way I can find out who built their website? I checked the source code but couldn't find anything.

madman962, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  2. webdesignbarrie

webdesignbarrie Peon

Best Answers:
    It's probably done in-house with on-staff developers, and probably requires ongoing maintenance and upgrades from on-staff developers. But contracted out, it would be worth about $20-30k.

webdesignbarrie, Jun 9, 2011 IP
  3. woody allen

woody allen Peon

Best Answers:
    If you would to let others to make it for you, I guess in Malaysia will cost you around USD5000 per project including the CMS. Why don't you get a ready made CMS to do it, Do it yourself and you can save tonnes of money.

woody allen, Jun 9, 2011 IP
  4. KoolDesign2

KoolDesign2 Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with you

KoolDesign2, Jun 10, 2011 IP
  5. mrfenix

mrfenix Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you cheapest option would be to check out hotscripts . com and do a search there. You would purchase the script, download it and then install it on to your server. You won't spend $20k thats for sure.

But if you have money, then go for it.

mrfenix, Jun 11, 2011 IP