1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much traffic does it take to get certain Alexa rank?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Lorelei, Jan 15, 2012.

I was wondering, perhaps some people here have really high traffic sites and can advice. how much daily hits does it take to get alexa under 10,000?
    I had seen sites that are relatively new but have alexa of 5k already, how much traffic do you think they have?

if anyone can post examples from his own stats, i'd be really grateful (no need to reference the particular url, just the numbers).

thanks!

Lorelei, Jan 15, 2012 IP
    smileverse likes this.
  2. smileverse

smileverse Peon

Best Answers:
    Its depending on the competition. However, we need at least 10k unique visitors per a day to easily achieve the rank you're asking in Alexa. Placing the Alexa widgets (which shows your website's rank) will be more better way to get more analysis of your site in Alexa ranking and reports.

smileverse, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  3. jerryvannorman@gmail.com

jerryvannorman@gmail.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Ranking in Alexa depends on the competitor site. It also depends on the category of the chosen keyword and how competitively the keyword and your website n the search engine.

4. Lorelei

Lorelei Notable Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for ur reply guys! do u know if having predominantly US traffic helps the overall rank or it doesnt matter, what matters is the number of uniques?

Lorelei, Jan 18, 2012 IP