1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much time to rank a website with backlinks ?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by ronald3882, Jun 17, 2013.

I've been doing some SEO backlinks to my websites , but I have just started I wonder how much time does it take to rank a website in this case mine is in the health niche , what do you think guys ?

ronald3882, Jun 17, 2013 IP
  2. gkuang2

gkuang2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on how competitive the keyword is and a bunch of other factors. Nobody will be able to give you a definite answer to your question. Just make sure you build quality backlinks to your site and add quality content, your rankings will definitely improve.

gkuang2, Jun 17, 2013 IP
  3. rashida

rashida Active Member

Best Answers:
    Top Ranking is based upon the competition of the keywords. If the keyword has search volume, It takes time to rank high.

rashida, Jun 17, 2013 IP
  4. amber.long83

amber.long83 Active Member

Best Answers:
    as per my experience .. 3 month minimum takes to change in google position

amber.long83, Jun 17, 2013 IP
  5. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    It totally depends on the competition, if you are in medium level competition then you should give at least 3 months but you have to work effectively and regularly.

SERPpoint, Jun 21, 2013 IP
  6. Nercciss

Nercciss Member

Best Answers:
    in simple words you will get ranking on next google update

Nercciss, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  7. Mohit Mathur

Mohit Mathur Member

Best Answers:
    I can answer this query as straight forward three months I have practiced it with three different sites and I have jumped in ranking from 28 Lacs Traffic Ranking to Under 1 Lac Traffic Ranking in three months. Only you require to build contents, backlinks and guest posts. Keywords and complexities are in the technicalities you believe in yourself can only bring your site up, the only shortcut to success is hardwork. Keep working hard Good Luck!

Mohit Mathur, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  8. techdomain

techdomain Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    health is a competitive niche, but given proper and natural link building, you can start ranking for not-so-competitive keywords in couple of months (6-8 months) while competitive keywords may take 2-3 years, even with much seo. Just keep going, thats the secret. A constant and timely flow of content is necessary.

techdomain, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  9. Focl

Focl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It also depend where is link placed (subpage or homepage) . Another importnant thing is how quality is site where your link is placed. Google crawl quality sites often then general sites

Focl, Jun 26, 2013 IP
  10. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    You'll find that there's no one right answer to the question. It depends much on the competition for the keyword you're targeting and your SEO/link building strategy. Some rank for their keywords as early as 3-6 months of doing off-page SEO. Some take longer.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Jun 27, 2013 IP
  11. onlineworkers

onlineworkers Active Member

Best Answers:
    As of my experience if you have a content rich website and you build back-links constantly and continuously it should rank between 3-6 months time. While building backlinks do remember to build dofollow and nofollow links in equal numbers.. Only one type is not advisable.

Cheers

onlineworkers, Jun 27, 2013 IP
  12. smartmobile

smartmobile Peon

Best Answers:
    Seo takes more time for SERP maximum 3 months and it also depends on Backlinks how you get backlinks to your site.

smartmobile, Jun 27, 2013 IP
  13. iony

iony Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It depends on the niche....app 3 months for me

iony, Jun 27, 2013 IP
  14. syda

syda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    If you want to see yourself ranking at the top in 2 days, choose keywords like "get slim fast by using diet pills", "how to get rid of really bad acne on my face" or even longer. It will work, believe me :p

syda, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  15. bogartkick

bogartkick Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There is no specific time how long can you rank that website with backlinks for a specific keyword you are targeting. It really depends on how competitive is your keyword, and the way you are building backlinks naturally.

bogartkick, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  16. www.worldofdth.in

www.worldofdth.in Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have done spam linking or you have bought links from a link seller then you need to worry as google may penalize your site due to their latest penguin update.

www.worldofdth.in, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  17. nate23

nate23 Peon

Best Answers:
    As others have mentioned it takes time to rank for competitive terms. Don't let this discourage you. If you frequently add content and practice good on page SEO your site will start to rank for long tail keywords. You will start to get traffic from these other terms while you are working to establish your ranking for the more difficult, more highly trafficked terms. You will be surprised how much traffic you can get from these terms that most others do not target.

nate23, Jun 30, 2013 IP