1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how much time take?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by drr_shahbaz, Sep 23, 2008.

I have a question? I have a two site launched 17th of last month. And i quickly develop at most 1000 back link to my site within 7 to 10 days and approximately 60% site have pr b/w 3 to 8. I use develop most link from do follows blogs. i also get back link from high pr social bookmarking site may be 80 link . And after one month my site still not showing any pr. Can any one tell me that this is a time problem ( I devolp quick back link instead of days) or any other problem. And how much time new site take to get pr. Important thing that my both sites were indexed by google within three days of launch.

drr_shahbaz, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  2. ndev2k

ndev2k Peon

Best Answers:
    The google PR system is only ever updated about every 3 months and new sites can take upto 6 months before a page rank is assigned. Don't worry too much and just make sure the traffic is coming in as you want it to.

ndev2k, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  3. bruce-banner

bruce-banner Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Inbound links are important but too many and too fast can harm your site. Create more content now.

bruce-banner, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  4. whirlybird20

whirlybird20 Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes. Don't build them too fast. Content is just as important.

whirlybird20, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  5. zexy

zexy Guest

Best Answers:
    You have to wait for the next PageRank update. Google export the PR once every 3-4 months or so...

zexy, Sep 23, 2008 IP