1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how much should I wait for payment ?

Discussion in 'Payments' started by knightkrm, Nov 3, 2007.

I have actually received the pin code and my payment are sent at 15th of last month. We are today at 03th of the next month and I haven't received my payment yet. Do I have to contact them or it's normal. ?? I'm from Morocco. Usually I receive stuff from US during 3 weeks. what do you think ?

knightkrm, Nov 3, 2007 IP
  2. hans

hans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You gave the answer yourself already to your onw question !
    you usually get mail from US within 3 weeks
    15 + 3 weeks is NOT YET
    why do you expect G to be faster than usual ...

give it at least another 2 weeks before reporting to G adsense.

if you need it faster - opt for courier delivery for an additional fee of us$ 24 charged to you, you will have the check within a week from actual payment date.

hans, Nov 3, 2007 IP
  3. knightkrm

knightkrm Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm just curious because I receive the pim before 3 weeks. I will wait and other week and see what will happen.

4. hans

hans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    for my account - and i believe for all normal accounts the actual payment DATE is the end of the next month. years ago I once lost a check - even then the replacement was sent along with the next to process check by the end of the months.

on my account usually the payment is being "processed" around 25th each months and actually payment MADE around 29-30 of each month.

No idea from where you have the 15th as payment date - 15th each month is the date by which payment hold or address changes need to be changed.

G's payment procedure may be slow but always reliable and safe to be done correctly.

hans, Nov 3, 2007 IP
  5. knightkrm

knightkrm Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you are right. I maybe had wrong information about that. Thx for clarifying this idea

6. hans

hans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    btw
    you seem to make at least one thing right :) because you are the first larger picture share site that has NO htlinked / stolen pics from my original site :) !!!

I just had last week 3 sites shut down for hotlinking+copyright infringement

and

the site LOOKS really nice
    one point however
    it appears that your fonts are grey on white background white makes reading a little harder than full black fonts.

and
    right now you seem pt have NO adsense displayed ad least on the pages i say quickly ( forum, blog, one member page )
    the lay out potentially is nice - for Google adsense you may want to try CHANNELS and use different formats accoridng to Google's own published list of most successful 3 ( 3 ) formats which may change over time.

In my sig link you find a few tips and links to Google adsense pages which may be helpful to optimize your adsense. my color and format placement I have right now since march this year has proven to be top among all tested variations and brought me a 2 digit CTR/eCPM on english-only / plus DE content. now with en+de+fr+es the eCPM is slightly below 2 digits but still far far above what most others have. my own gallery is lowest among all channels/site sections my normal travel pages are good averay.

looking at your alexa data you probably may have a 5 digit adsense check ...

hans, Nov 3, 2007 IP