1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much money in the long term online marketing can be worth

Discussion in 'General Business' started by sitey, Mar 9, 2014.

Hi,

I've been reading about more and more online marketing driven companies making huge amounts of money and going on IPOs.

- It is sort of sensible to say Babylon is almost entirely based on marketing (marketing=bundling their software with a bunch of toolsbars).

- Perion are around the same idea as above.

- You have service providers like XLMedia soon going on IPO for 100M USD.

+ You can add an indefinite amount of big SEO brands like MOZ with thousands of monthly users.

Bottom line, if I start my own marketing company, my is my MAXIMAL upper cap of revenues I should be making in your opinion? Let's assume I know only marketing, will not take the product to a great level.

Cheers.

sitey, Mar 9, 2014 IP
  2. kalseo

kalseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is not an easy task to do. Most companies that rely exceptionally on online marketing and doesn't have offline operation are well backed up financially.
    Starting from ground zero, especially nowadays is a very tough call, as rankings doesn't come so easy, additionally every niche is saturated to the top.

kalseo, Mar 9, 2014 IP
  3. brandoMarks

brandoMarks Active Member

Best Answers:
    focus more on building a tigher realationship with a smaller list and make more that way then trying to get lots of people. Once you get them give them an amzing offer to segment your buyers and then just show them the problem they are having and then provide the solution, then incorporate a membership of some kind with different levels, and you will be making money for the long run.

brandoMarks, Mar 13, 2014 IP