1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Much Money Do you make each day with Adsense?

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by kzizzay, Nov 1, 2005.

1. MrSnade

MrSnade Peon

Best Answers:
    I was getting 1500 to 3000 page views per day and made a big fat $50 bucks over a whole year so I dumped Adsense in the garbage. I make *way* more (in the extreme) selling the adds to companies myself.

Contact the advertisers and give them a deal. They save money, you make money.

MrSnade, Jan 29, 2010 IP
  2. HSman

HSman Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes it is possible.

You need to put in effort and know the tricks to it.

Of course, u need traffic as well as good content and HPK.

HSman, Jan 30, 2010 IP
  3. tannedchick

tannedchick Guest

Best Answers:
    yesterday i made £107,936, kinda pathetic huh

tannedchick, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  4. tannedchick

tannedchick Guest

Best Answers:
    A+ , this is what im doing right now!!!

tannedchick, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  5. powerlifer

powerlifer Active Member

Best Answers:
    100k and pathethic?:D

thats 39396640£ a year lol.

powerlifer, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  6. omthoke

omthoke Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am again another newbie in below $5 range - but on few lucky days i do make $5-10 and on some unlucky days hardly few cents!

omthoke, Mar 9, 2010 IP
  7. omthoke

omthoke Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's pretty tricky to understand how to control your Adsense revenues - despite all optimizations, it's totally out of your reach to have a control over your earnings - i guess CPM payouts are better if you've v.high traffic (i mean along with AdSense)

omthoke, Mar 9, 2010 IP
  8. omthoke

omthoke Active Member

Best Answers:
    Any legends here who make $100+ ?? Actually one of my clients (i do copywriting for him) makes $600+ with almost 60 high quality websites - but that brings it down to $10/site/day

omthoke, Mar 9, 2010 IP
  9. hostimizer

hostimizer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    75$ / day almost but this days i dont work daly

hostimizer, Mar 10, 2010 IP
  10. omthoke

omthoke Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can target a niche like Mesothelioma & earn heck a lot with some good SEO and targeted traffic! It may even go beyond $20 - but i won't say EASILY!!

omthoke, Mar 10, 2010 IP
  11. webfun

webfun Peon

Best Answers:
    my ad sense earning is very good from my blog

webfun, Mar 10, 2010 IP
  12. Dave Felton

Dave Felton Peon

Best Answers:
    Wish I could say the same. Some types of traffic don't click or use ad blockers so never see any ads.

Dave Felton, Mar 13, 2010 IP
  13. Chancey

Chancey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am just making cents since my niche is not that high paying. I need to find a good niche so that I could earn more.

Chancey, Mar 13, 2010 IP
  14. iwillguide

iwillguide Peon

Best Answers:
    When i was having adsense i reached 20$ per day and later they suspend my account.i didn't go against any of their terms and tried many times to apply and they never approved but i don't say adsense is not good.we can make free money if you drive them traffic.

iwillguide, Jun 19, 2010 IP
  15. plcshare

plcshare Member

Best Answers:
    1-2$ a day need to hard work

plcshare, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  16. ipank

ipank Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, of course.
    I only have $3/day now, after more than two year and have more than 45 autoblog
    Bad, is't it ? [​IMG]

ipank, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  17. shanon007

shanon007 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    $1-2 a day,I know its poor,I must try for more.

shanon007, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  18. kvwest125

kvwest125 Peon

Best Answers:
    Shoemoney, yeah ive seen your 150,000 Adsense check, tell me you still getting it? hahah Once in a lifetime.
    Clickbank made you happy. Still does and always will, till chow gets it and ban you!! hahaha

kvwest125, Jun 27, 2010 IP
  19. dinwal

dinwal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    about $20 from one of my blogs. Max was $35 on my bday. What a bday it was :). It is a lot of hard work though and other factors as well.

dinwal, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  20. nirok

nirok Peon

Best Answers:
    most people are making under $5 a day.... forums have low ctr due the nature of there layout... to increase the ctr you need to customise your forums look to become adsense friendily..... otherwise traffic... way to get traffic is to have a niche, then expand as you grow.... research good keywords with high traffic volume using google adword keywords tool within your niche..... write about 5 articles which capture the keyword..... if they are long articles split your article into several pages (because page rank is based on quality links or website page content, its better to have more pages than one long one) .... make sure the articles are written not for adsense purposes, you need traffic so write them for the viewer.... focus on building a comunity..... THE next big thing is optimise your adsense ads. To do thsi firstly go through the ads for relevant one and delete the none relevant ones... there is a tool in adsense admin area which lets you ban certain websites - make sure you don't click on your adsense ads though! by doing this you filter ads which users won't click on and ignore.... Next thing is to look at intergrating your ads into your website... its important it actually looks like your website otherwise they can degrade your look... it also makes your ads look more professional if they blend into your website and people will click them more... though most people think you are tricking people by making them a similar color you actually aren't... what you are doing is making the ads readable - otherwise they will be automatically discarded and ignored if they don't suite the website.... to make them standout you could look at changing the title color slightly brighter.... also try multiply palletes.... when choosing the ad colors... it switches automatically between 4 custom colors... a great feature often overlooked..... the recommended google ad size are generally the best size i have found.... but it comes down to how much effort you want to put into optimising your adsense ads.... another trick which works well is placing a picture above the block of ads.... eyes naturally get drawn to photos on a website so can be a great option if your adsense placement is in a low draw placement.... i would post links to some info but I just can't cause i'm to new, lol

nirok, Jul 6, 2010 IP