1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much money can you make with google adsense per day as a beginner and expert?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by peoplesguide, Nov 25, 2011.

1. ehsan121

ehsan121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm earning $1 to $2 a day with 2 sites:p

ehsan121, Nov 26, 2011 IP
  2. Rahulbuzz

Rahulbuzz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    $32 day was highest for me.

Rahulbuzz, Nov 27, 2011 IP
  3. artunio

artunio Banned

Best Answers:
    I am making avg $3 with my 5 sites :)

artunio, Nov 27, 2011 IP
  4. axelerod12

axelerod12 Peon

Best Answers:
    1 $ / day for 100 visits is that good ?

axelerod12, Nov 29, 2011 IP
  5. Reputations

Reputations Guest

Best Answers:
    Majority is just hard work and good SEO. If you can get ads to match your sites niche, that's always a help too.

Reputations, Nov 29, 2011 IP
  6. volico

volico Peon

Best Answers:
    most of those $100+/day programs are all false... I would expect a beginner to average $5-10/day.

volico, Nov 29, 2011 IP
  7. AlexisSa

AlexisSa Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure, but I think from 4$ to 30$

AlexisSa, Nov 29, 2011 IP
  8. wedreamseo

wedreamseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's all about volume, if you want to start with Adsense it can be fairly easy but you'll need money to start-up, otherwise it will take a long time before you make some decent money. If you dont have the money to launch 10 sites at a time, its better to focus on some affiliate site, selling expensive products.

Example: say you start 1 site and you have little money, you have to buy a domainname+hosting, then you need to spent quiet some time on linkbuilding and luckily you make $40 at the end of your 2nd month, with no external money to pump into it it can easily take you a year to make $10-20/day.

wedreamseo, Nov 29, 2011 IP
  9. achmad ricky

achmad ricky Peon

Best Answers:
    i must be try to hard, right...

achmad ricky, Nov 29, 2011 IP
  10. seoinside

seoinside Peon

Best Answers:
    its scam therefore right?

seoinside, Nov 30, 2011 IP
  11. rdokoye

rdokoye Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree, you'll always need a sense of direction. You'll need to know what to do, and what you shouldn't do, to ensure that what you build remains for years to come.

rdokoye, Dec 1, 2011 IP
  12. kittubille

kittubille Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm...lot of negativity about adsense here.......and also it does make more than $3 after one year of SEO. My thinking is that adsense almost completed 8 to 9 years and thousands of people made decent money from it with complete white hat SEO technique so adsense bussiness is not on trial in fact its you ....who are on trial ......if you cant make it ...its your fault. Its your fault that you doesnt understand real approach and failed miserably. It exactly took me 1 year to receive my three checks but in next check I earned 7 time more than single check and its still increasing.
    In my opinion what it takes is pure ORGANIC traffic and you have done the hard part!

kittubille, Jun 30, 2012 IP
  13. jvyzsy

jvyzsy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to earn good amout of money with adsenses or any other similar sites.
    1. You have to work a lot on it(learning SEO, ad placement, social network marketing, free advertising, article marketing, etc. etc.)
    or
    2. You need money to pay others doing all of these or you have to buy ads etc (In short, you have to invest in it)

There is no maximum in Adsense. Just check out a really big site's adsense income... it can be $5000-$10000 a day...

jvyzsy, Jun 30, 2012 IP
  14. naijafinder

naijafinder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    From my 5 months old site i earn atleast $7-$8 per day. Though is not an easy task working with Google adsense.
    Naijafinder. com

naijafinder, Aug 11, 2012 IP
  15. Ironside

Ironside Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have done a lot of research into AdSense, read many many websites and spoken to different people about how easy it is to make money with AdSense. I think I'm nearly at the end of my second year using AdSense and I am doing quite well. Having said that, in the last two or three months earnings have dropped quite a lot, but apparently this is a trend amongst a lot of people which is rather annoying. Anyway, the most I have made in a single month is $540, that's at today's exchange rate between the British pound and the dollar. I normally average between $340and $400. Up until a few weeks ago I was averaging between 16 and $20 a day, that has dropped at least by half, sometimes less in the last few weeks. However, my site is receiving more visitors each month which was rather puzzling. My site receives between 2000 and just short of 3000 hits a day. So really there isn't an awful amount of money from so many people visiting. When you read people's blogs about how to use AdSense, they make it sound so easy, just blend your ads and people will click on them. At the end of the day it's just potluck if somebody clicks on an AdSense link. I have found that AdSense placed at the very end of an article, and banner ads placed just above the fold of a forum generate the most money. From my experience, AdSense can earn you a tidy amount of money each year, but you have to work on your website and make sure that you are getting lots and lots of visitors. If you're lucky some clicks, her new anything up to 5 dollars, but that isn't a regular occurrence, it's quite rare. Don't listen to people who say that AdSense doesn't work, it does work, but you've got to do your bit to make it work for you

Ironside, Oct 17, 2012 IP
  16. pennytrader6

pennytrader6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are thinking about the money and not the quality, you should be forever banned from adsense. Adsense is a great place to make money. Dont take advice from people who sit on their computer all day who only try to find ways to make a quick buck. With all that time and effort trying to manage 20+ bullshit crappy websites, they could have easily managed 1, gave all their heart to it, and make money that way.

pennytrader6, Oct 17, 2012 IP
  17. Ironside

Ironside Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think anyone designing rubbishy websites just because they think they can make some money from Google AdSense will be treading a very fine line. The easiest way to make money from Google AdSense is to concentrate on the subject that you know lots about. If you can design a website with plenty of interesting information that you know people will search for on the Internet then you are halfway there already. Once you've got a website that people visit on a regular basis, you can then concentrate on adding your AdSense properly and in a way that will not compromise your website and turn people away.

Ironside, Oct 18, 2012 IP
  18. abhiquick

abhiquick Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am following everything but unable to earn more..fed up with it.

abhiquick, Oct 18, 2012 IP
  19. Ironside69

Ironside69 Peon

Best Answers:
    The biggest misconception most people make with Google AdSense is you can simply put a few ads on your website and the money will start rolling in. I'm afraid if it was that easy then we would all be making loads of money from it.

Now I'm by no means an expert on Google AdSense as I've only been using it for a couple of years now. However, I've studied and researched Google AdSense an awful lot in those two years and I believe that I have pretty much got it right on my website. I don't make a huge amount of money, anywhere between £200 and £350 a month, but it's better than nothing.

Experimenting with your AdSense units is extremely important. For instance, when I first started I just plonked them anywhere and made them lovely bright colours. That was in fact the completely wrong way to go about implementing AdSense. By simply changing some colours and rearranging positions, I remember I almost doubled my click rate overnight, it was as simple as that.

If you are not making any money from AdSense on your website then there are two or three things you should be looking at straightaway. The first is how many visitors are you getting each day? Only a small fraction of your visitors are going to click on an AdSense unit, therefore you need a lot of visitors to make AdSense work for you. Having said this, you may be able to obtain lots of clicks without the need for hundreds of visitors, it will all depend on what the subject of your website is. I came across a website a while back that was basically an advice website on how to look after your home, how to tie all, how to lay down carpet, how to fix a leaky tap, basically everything you wanted to know about keeping your home in order without having to hire someone to come and do it for you. Because the content was so rich with keywords, the AdSense simply followed suit, in other words nearly AdSense unit on the website had something to do with what the website was all about, so people would automatically click on his ads. So I believe he was making a fair amount of money out of just a few hundred visitors a day. Obviously AdSense is not 100% all about what the website content is, it will also follow your browsing history. So if somebody has been looking for information on motorbikes and then visit a fishing website, you'll probably find the AdSense units will be all about motorbikes.

One of the most important factors with being successful with AdSense is where you place your AdSense units. I can tell you straight away that from my experience, the most successful positions for AdSense is a banner above the fold, mostly on a forum, and an AdSense rectangular unit placed right at the end of the content. These two units make me the most money. A rectangular unit placed in between the page heading and the content also work well. Units placed amongst text in my experience do not work that well. Skyscraper units placed either above or below your left-hand menu can also do quite well.

Finally you must look at the colours of your ad units. I have blended my AdSense units into the page so they look like they should be there, they are not sticking out like a sore thumb. I have matched the AdSense title headings to the colours on the webpages, I also match the text of the ad units to the content text on the webpages so that everything works in place. We're not trying to fool people into clicking on ads, anyone who uses the Internet on a regular basis should be aware what they are clicking on. However, making AdSense look tidy will keep people on the web page and stop them moving away.

And finally finally, rich interesting content is another key factor to how well you will do. A niche subject will probably do quite well, especially if not a lot of other people are doing the same thing. Some subjects such as insurance, jewellery can sometimes generate a lot of money, I read somewhere that some people have earned up to £50 for one click for diamond engagement rings. Having said this, the chances of you being able to target this market would be quite slim, unless you have been doing for a while and really know what you're doing.

My advice to anyone wanting to start using AdSense is to put it on a website that contains information related to what you like talking about, content that you enjoy sharing with other people. If you know what you're talking about and can put this down in writing so it's interesting then you will encourage people to your website, like I said before, the more people you get the more chances are you will make money.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2012
    Ironside69, Oct 20, 2012 IP
    zinruss likes this.
  20. salauddinbepari

salauddinbepari Peon

Best Answers:
    Your answer is just seemed to me as a logical. It is true. There are so many things which effect on adsense earning. It is obviously true that when you will get clicks from the countries which clicks value is very low for adsense earning, you will get very low cpc. You can compare the potential revenue from andsense by comparing one developed country and another developing country from contextual ads(in Google adword) targeting toolbar

salauddinbepari, Oct 20, 2012 IP