1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much money can you make from a forum?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by neo2525, Jul 25, 2006.

1. SNap3

SNap3 Peon

Best Answers:
    Im working hard with my forum, after 3 days i reached 300 visitors.
    Now im just waiting for people to start write something lol :D

SNap3, Aug 9, 2006 IP
  2. girl

girl Active Member

Best Answers:
    i find it very hard to make money from a forum. its much easier to write a couple of articles, place them on a template, add adsence and forget about them!

girl, Aug 14, 2006 IP
  3. dude101

dude101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Im thinking about starting a forum myself, they may not make decent money but could they make $100/month?

dude101, Jan 5, 2010 IP
  4. Ironside

Ironside Active Member

Best Answers:
    You're never going to earn much money if your website doesn't see very many visitors. Advertisers will probably not want to pay much unless you are getting several thousand hits every day. They'll probably want To know what people are visiting your website, plus where they come from. After all, what's the point of an American business advertising when the majority of website hits come from the UK? I suppose it depends on what sort of money you are looking at making from your forum. A simple Google ads placed above the fold could earn you more than enough money to pay your hosting fees, plus some pocket money if your site is receiving over 1000 hits a day. A big website with many thousands of visitors, plus a high page ranking could probably ask for several hundred pounds a month, but what's the chances of Joe Bloggs being able to build a website like that? Just my two cents guys, not that it means anything :)

Ironside, Oct 18, 2012 IP