1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much is the price for writing ebook/pdf related content on PR3 website

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by pdfmania, Mar 13, 2012.

Hi all,

I have PR 3 website about pdf file related website and want to change the content into blog about pdf/ebook and free/shareable ebook site. It has around 2800 uv/day, was higher. Since Adsense banned my account, I want to change it into blog and free ebook site (if applicable for adsense account again). At this moment, I'm re-developing the site in my spare time and I wish I can have 10 articles by the end of this month and re-apply for adsense again.

I have some questions as follows:
    1. Where is the best place to find good-quality but cheap content writer?
    2. How much should I pay for about 300-400 words for each content?
    3. Is there a possibilty to find (native english speaking) partner for content writing in this case? and how much is best proportion of the earning share? 50-50 or 70-30?

Thanks.

pdfmania, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    The easiest way to answer your questions would be for you to contact "Elance". They could help you with your needs.

Spoiltdiva, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  3. VIP116

VIP116 Peon

Best Answers:
    The price at Elance is a quite expensive. Try iwriter.com. Most content from this site is good quality. ^^

VIP116, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  4. pdfmania

pdfmania Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi all, thanks for the replies, I've joined elance for months but seems can't find best one for me yet. iwriter.com is new to my ears :) worth to find out indeed.. will visit very soon..

pdfmania, Mar 14, 2012 IP
  5. YMC

YMC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Before you invest more money in this site, you might want to consider why Adsense banned your account because they may have blacklisted the domain too. If that's the case, from what I've seen in the Adsense forums here, you're chances of being reinstated are quite low.

YMC, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  6. Sam Gilmore

Sam Gilmore Peon

Best Answers:
    About your first question:
    Finding cheap writers is one thing but finding cheap writers who are good is another thing entirely. Most professional writers will charge you a king's ransom for every single sentence that they put down. Some people choose to search in Internet marketing forums to find ghost writers, technical writers and other types of freelance writers but most writers that you find here supply plagiarized content and there is no way of ensuring that you get your money's worth in the end. Some writers own their own websites but these writers are expensive because they factor in their marketing, advertising, hosting and entire operational costs when they calculate your final fee.

In recent times, one means of sourcing great content writers at a cheap price has been through freelance sites. Freelance websites connect buyers willing to purchase services with sellers who can provide these services. Many of such freelance websites exist and charge only a minimal commission on the price of the project and you to get quality bids from some of the best freelance talent available. The problem with most of these websites is that they tend to cater to mostly programming and design related tasks and writing related services are often offered as a sub-category. Because of this there are many lacking aspects in the provisions of such websites towards people who require the services of a freelance writer.

ArticleScripter.com is one freelance writer website that was exclusively created to meet the needs of freelance writers and those who require their services. The website employs the same means used in other freelance websites to connect buyers and sellers but provides all the benefits lacking in these other websites. Buyers get quality at great rates and can fund their accounts with either PayPal or credit cards. The quality of work on these websites is also moderated for greater quality assurance. Writers on the other hand gain access to a wider crowd of clients looking exclusively for writers and the services they provide. Both parties enjoy free escrow services and a number of other benefits too. One of these benefits is the fact that the site is free to join and only requires a minimal commission of $5 for each project.

A number of websites have been established to try and achieve the same objectives that ArticleScripter.com currently provides but at the moment the services being rendered are satisfying the needs of both clients and their writers to a great extent, providing a source of quality writing and a steady stream of customers for both parties respectively.

Sam Gilmore, Mar 15, 2012 IP
    pdfmania likes this.
  7. pdfmania

pdfmania Peon

Best Answers:
    As I far as I know, It was because I created 2 accounts and using what they said inappropriate redirect. The second account was for my sister and I gave some of my websites to her so she could make some money while in spare time. The redirect was my failure to change the code after doing an experiment. The copyrighted content was out of my control since I gave an admin access to my partner on finding ebooks he's interested in. I'm a web developer with has limited time on doing updates while experiments are on my desk :)
    Thanks.. that's enlightning...

pdfmania, Mar 15, 2012 IP