1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much is the average hourly output for a link submitter?

Discussion in 'Directories' started by kyuraz, Apr 10, 2012.

Hi Everyone,

I am considering hiring someone to do link submission for me.
    I would just like to know for someone very good, what is the average hourly output?
    Like how many link submissions is done per hour?

I just need to know this so I know what to expect in a day.

Any info you can give me please?

kyuraz, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  2. stoner3221

stoner3221 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    An organized person should be able to submit a website every 10 min, there are however only a handful of directories worth submitting to.

stoner3221, Apr 11, 2012 IP
  3. jhnrang

jhnrang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with stoner3221 - One has to read the TOS of a directory properly, organize him/herself, write unique descriptions for every submission and pay. Also - one will have to contact the directory owner before-hand in case of discount/bulk submissions etc.

But 5/6 directories per day is little bit on a higher side - specially as there are only handful of them worth paying for in regards to quality, indexing speed/deptness etc. I think 4/5 directories per week can do wonders for a good quality site.

I am leaving out Free Directories out of the equation as finding a real high quality free directory that would really review within a week or two. 3 directories that I can think of are
    pegasusdirectory, worldsiteindex and webworldindex - but all have paid review option too. Sooooooooo ----- and the directories announced here oP everyday are 99% nothing but Crap/BS. :(

jhnrang, Apr 11, 2012 IP
  4. webdev007

webdev007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Symmetric submission process is more vulnerable to be caught (e.g 5 per hr for couple of days). Just to give you an idea, think of making some variations like 10 submission in one day, then skip another day and then 15 more in next day and also some times 5 a day then again skip 2 days and so on.

webdev007, Apr 11, 2012 IP
  5. casand

casand Peon

Best Answers:
    1 hour it will take

casand, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  6. ThePassiveIncomeBlog

ThePassiveIncomeBlog Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can outsource this in Odesk.com or freelancer.com and check the guides and see the bids for hourly out put. You can choose the best person from their.

ThePassiveIncomeBlog, Apr 14, 2012 IP
  7. kyuraz

kyuraz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Everyone.. thank you for your input. I have hired someone and will see how it goes.

kyuraz, Apr 18, 2012 IP