1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much importance blog commenting in 2016

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by irfansyah, Jul 22, 2016.

hi all
    Now in 2016 many ways for make ours website can get visitor. Generally to place page one position on SERP google.

My question is do work blog commenting still can get position well in google?

irfansyah, Jul 22, 2016 IP
  2. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Blog commenting is still effective. when you drop a valuable comment on the blog related to the topic which will added some additional information and your thoughts to the article. Posting just "very nice article" etc cannot be so much effective and your comment will be deleted by blog owner. if you are doing these desperately than most of the bloggers will flag you as a spam if they are using "Askimet" plugin.

iwebsocial, Jul 24, 2016 IP
  3. irfansyah

irfansyah Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    blog commenting very hard to comment that is there used keyword. so blog owner will not approve

irfansyah, Jul 24, 2016 IP
  4. Shakil Khan

Shakil Khan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In my opinion I also block comment as like 'very nice' type. But if i found some valuable comment according my article, then I allow him to put links. So try to make some comments that has a sense about the article.

Shakil Khan, Aug 8, 2016 IP
  5. billll

billll Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, of course, blog commenting still works. But, there is one thing about which you should care.

"You comment should be in the first 3 comments."

This is the only way to get traffic through blog commenting. Since, if you're late, you won't get the traffic juice. But, yes, you'll get the backlink.

Apart from this, it's necessary to read the entire post if you want to drop a valuable content. Don't take blog commenting as a way of getting traffic or link building. See it as making new relationships with the content owner and other commenters. The more relationships you'll build, the more people will know you, and the more it would be easier for you to even get the opportunity for the guestpost.

In addition, you can't just comment on the post, you can indeed reply to some other comment as well. Ask for other commenter's help, if he/she looks experienced. Or, try to give your own controversial (but accepted) thoughts. This way you build relationships, and the owner of the blogs start accepting your comments too automatically, once they start recognizing you.

billll, Aug 8, 2016 IP
  6. Navea

Navea Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's highly debatable but blog commenting alone will not push your ranking in Google. Comment links are usually "no-follow" that alone will will not help your ranking.

So forget about ranking through blog commenting. Instead drop useful informative comments so people who will read your comment will visit your site.

Navea, Aug 10, 2016 IP
  7. Endrue Wellton

Endrue Wellton Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In my opinion blog commenting is not effective for google ranking till Know so try to do different activities to get a better result.

Endrue Wellton, Aug 16, 2016 IP
  8. Paresh Shrimali

Paresh Shrimali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    nope..As per My thinking its can't working effectively.
    Of-course you can get more visits but not getting a benefits to getting a keyword high ranking in search engines.

Paresh Shrimali, Aug 17, 2016 IP
  9. Paresh Shrimali

Paresh Shrimali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can you suggest other seo activities for get keyword in high ranking?

Paresh Shrimali, Aug 17, 2016 IP
  10. Adi Bitar

Adi Bitar Member

Best Answers:
    According to me blog commenting is helpful for keywords ranking through different search engines as well as website traffic and business leads. While doing blog commenting please be careful about the comments. if the comments will be copied then that website will ban for you.

Adi Bitar, Aug 18, 2016 IP
  11. samkyle1

samkyle1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Blogging is important in the marketing process; it's a way to attack people to your site by showing off your knowledge of a given subject matter.

As a benefit, it always works great as a source of site content, which is something that helps out in search engine optimization.

You should approach it as a great marketing practice and something for humans to enjoy, and then just the fact that you're helping out your SEO as well. Doing it the other way around often makes brands lose site of the purpose and you spend more time worrying about keywords, etc. than making it interesting.

samkyle1, Sep 25, 2016 IP