1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much i should earn from google adsense plus my site

Discussion in 'Reporting & Stats' started by sat123, Feb 20, 2007.

Site: h**p://fun4mobilesblog.targetlife.com (please copypaste links as i can't add live links now)

Hits: average 3500 hits per day.(maximum hits from google search)

Pls say me how much i should earn from adsense daily. I mean what is ideal income from such site(it's pr3).

Currently i'm getting $3 per day...is it ok- or few more is to be ****.waiting for

sat123, Feb 20, 2007 IP
  2. cianuro

cianuro Peon

Best Answers:
    You get 3500 UNIQUE visitors daily? Your site looks like a rake load of ads to me.

There is not way to tell how much you "should" be earning. Every site is different.

cianuro, Feb 20, 2007 IP
  3. mjewel

mjewel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    There is a big difference between hits and unique visitors - and there is no "average" amount. Too many ads can make your site look like a Made For Adsense site. Are you providing downloads for copyrighted material?

mjewel, Feb 20, 2007 IP
  4. sat123

sat123 Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes sorry ...it's 2500 uniqe hits per day (me a newbie) & 3500 hits....
    Mainly our tricks for series 60 mobiles are famous & get most hits......so nothing illegal...about those...
    But we provide links to few softwares games which may be copyrighted & we only link to the files hosted to rapidshare & others.Is there some problem in this case.

Again if too many ads there is a problem.........?

sat123, Feb 20, 2007 IP
  5. sat123

sat123 Banned

Best Answers:
    As checked that hits but uniqe hit per day is 2500......i
    (page is slow due to excessive wordpress plugins)
    what should be no. of ads...only firts page may have excessive ads i think,,,

Again we have more ads but content is on high. Mobile software tricks concept is found less on web so people may prefer this site b'coz all correct tricks about series 60 mobiles are present & easily explained.

(i'm asking what does a general site with 2500 uniqies deserve ...not my site...any general site..)

sat123, Feb 20, 2007 IP
  6. thedark

thedark Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    probably your visitors come and leave immediately because of the huge amount of ads, no-one like reading ads, the visitors need to scrool down to find the content. make the ads smaller, put one link unit after the first post.

thedark, Feb 21, 2007 IP
  7. ThomasNederman

ThomasNederman Peon

Best Answers:
    I got the error

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later

Maybe buy more bandwith and it could work better

ThomasNederman, Feb 21, 2007 IP
  8. sat123

sat123 Banned

Best Answers:
    oh sorry...it exceeded bw......i've to wait till 1st march(free hosting)...when it'll be new......anyways post after 1st march & thanx for the suggestions....

i'll reduce the ads & will consider all your suggestions.....

sat123, Feb 21, 2007 IP