1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much i should charge for running adword ads?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Rinki12, Jun 16, 2015.

I just got a client who want to run their ads for us and his budget is around 1000$ i am just confused how much i should charge to manage this campaign. Expert suggestions are welcome.

Rinki12, Jun 16, 2015 IP
  2. sam.hunt0710

sam.hunt0710 Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Rinki ,

rates depends upon campaign to campaign , company to company .

You can ask for 10-15% of the total budget . What services you will provide to your clients in adwords campaign.

sam.hunt0710, Jun 16, 2015 IP
  3. Rinki12

Rinki12 Banned

Best Answers:
    I am freelancer and Adword Certified

Rinki12, Jun 16, 2015 IP
  4. MarkFiore_HMD

MarkFiore_HMD Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Rinki,

I agree with Sam it does depend a lot on what the service is, what kind of reporting if any, client conversation time, etc. I actually charge around $299 for a $1000 campaign, separate from spend, so my analysts have some real hours dedicated and don't just set it and forget it. Consider a client with $1000 budget that gets closes for $200 worth $1000 each. Right out the gate, their ROI is 500%, total revenue is $5000 and net revenue is $4000. However, lets say they choose to spend $300 a month to have a dedicated analysis and over a few months they get that cost per close down to $166, just one more close a month So for $300 increase their total revenue increases to $6000, their net revenue increases to $4700 and their ROI does decreases to 461% but that does matter because your net increased and ROI is positive.

Man I can rant about paid search :p... point is it depends on what you are giving them, some clients don't want reporting, interaction or much improvement, just maintenance. Others so want a full service, which is normally better for their business, so I'd price somewhere between my and Sam's recommendations, depending on what they want.

Mark

MarkFiore_HMD, Jun 16, 2015 IP
  5. webguy84

webguy84 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would charge around $250 monthly... although it also depends on the expectations o the client as you can't dedicate long hours for that amount...

webguy84, Aug 27, 2015 IP