1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much I can EARN with 1000 visitors/day

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by dzoks1, Feb 14, 2012.

1. MyAssis Dragon

MyAssis Dragon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This brings up an interesting point. And it's something everyone should consider when building an Adsense site.

If you need to "trick" your visitors into clicking on your ads, then you need to re-think your niche and/or content.

If people come to your site looking for something specific, and that something happens to show itself in one of your ads, they will click on it willingly. This is how most successful marketers approach Adsense.

If you try to entertain your visitors; or try to get them to stay on your site or come back to your site (newsletters, mailing lists, etc); Or if they are there for any other reason than searching for information on a specific product or service, then your approach may not be successful. You want them to come to your site, find an AD, click it and leave.

MyAssis Dragon, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  2. s521545

s521545 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Depends on the CTR ... No guesses !!

s521545, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  3. edvvardbrian

edvvardbrian Member

Best Answers:
    I'd say probably around 10-15 depending on where your traffic is coming from, what your keywords are worth, your CTR and your visitors mindset. In a very lucrative business (like real estate, forex, etc) you could earn probably around 30-50$ for the same traffic...

edvvardbrian, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  4. Sebastian Bermudes

Sebastian Bermudes Peon

Best Answers:
    well assume a 2% conversion rate worst case scenario. Thats 20 clicks on adsense or probably $10/day, or if you use CPA email submits, they pay between 50cents and about $1.50 so thats probably $20/day.

Sebastian Bermudes, Apr 28, 2012 IP
  5. Andre91

Andre91 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is something I've been preaching for some time now. I've observed newbs browse the internet and they too know an ad from real content and wouldn't bother click.

Andre91, Apr 28, 2012 IP
  6. vanutamax

vanutamax Peon

Best Answers:
    i think 10$ per day :D

vanutamax, Apr 28, 2012 IP