1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying How Much for 25+ FB Fans ?

Discussion in 'Services' started by zinghana, Nov 3, 2013.

Hey All,

I am getting all my Social Networking pages / accounts setup for my Business but for the FB page I need 25+ Fans before I can select a custom page name / page name that is better and easier to use for my website / business.

What is the quickest easiest way to get 25+ Fans for my current FB page so that I can change the URL ?? I am willing to help others out in return if anyone else wants in on this I'll happily become a Fan of your Page in return for you becoming a Fan of my FB Page.

I am open to paying for this but would prefer not to have to pay, but rather trade / exchange with others in the same boat.. I don't know where / how to get 25 fans in one afternoon ?

Regards, Darren

zinghana, Nov 3, 2013 IP
  2. roby006

roby006 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    There are a bunch of websites on which people like your pages in exchange for you liking their pages.
    One of them is addmefast(dot)com.

roby006, Nov 3, 2013 IP
  3. freezeice04

freezeice04 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    +1 for addmefast

freezeice04, Nov 4, 2013 IP
  4. abonk

abonk Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    you can use FB Ads, with US $5 you will get +100 likes a day :D, i was tried this :D

abonk, Nov 7, 2013 IP
  5. raglanville1

raglanville1 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    +1 again for addmefast.com - they are quick and easy

raglanville1, Nov 10, 2013 IP
  6. Calanau

Calanau Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 23
    Anyone knows any other sites such as addmefast that can be used to get more likes/followers etc?

Addmefast was quiet disappointing as they did not provided me with the specific likes I needed. Instead I have people from countries from Asia or Middle East...:/ and I'm pretty sure they can't read Dutch :)

Calanau, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  7. CloudyVideos

CloudyVideos Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey guys be careful with those like exchanges or buying likes at sites like fiverr etc
    FB has changed their rules regarding those and they have been checking and deleting pages with fake users
    and on those services usually there's an automated way to get bot users to send you likes...
    i'm not sure how facebook looks at likes coming from addmefast tho (they prob can tell since they see a lot of calls on the API from addmefast domain)

CloudyVideos, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  8. Jayne Donnelly

Jayne Donnelly Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi
    Be careful where your likes come from.
    I bought 200 likes on fiverr on 20 October (plus I had 18 friends likes) Yesterday the likes had dropped to 188 and today is down another 20. I purchased from someone who I thought was in Australia. All of the purchased likes were from people at one university in the US. Shame that we are put in the position of having to buy these things.

Jayne Donnelly, Nov 24, 2013 IP