1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much cost require to create a directory site

Discussion in 'Directories' started by seoblore, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Running a directory takes a bit more than paying some hosting fees ;)

Mia, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  2. jmarley

jmarley Peon

Best Answers:
    You buy cheap directory software on google for around $50.00 and there are also free software around also..

jmarley, Mar 19, 2012 IP
  3. rhondag

rhondag Member

Best Answers:
    I purchased my directory theme for $59. It's not an article directory, but a blog and website directory. This normally cost $79 for the theme but I had a coupon for $20 off. The support from the company that sells it is very good as well because I'm certainly not techy. My particular theme is called "Directory Press" but it's sold by a company called Premium Press because they sell themes for classified adds, etc. If you want to see what my site looks like it's here. http://www.tootyourownbusinesshorn.com

So far it's working great because people can sign up and post their directory and a full page about their directory with anchor text links in it and I don't have to be there for them to do it. It's all automated by the theme. I'm running it for free right now, but if you want to charge, the payment is automated for you as well through Paypal. I think it was worth the money for sure. I don't remember the exact video, but I found the discount coupon from a video on you tube about this theme. Hope this helps you.

Rhonda

rhondag, Mar 19, 2012 IP