1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much can you invest in promoting and selling your products and services?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by bestwriter, Nov 17, 2014.

Hello Everyone,

There are many reputed programs that require some registration fee and once you are registered you get an opportunity to sell your products or services to a large audience.

How much can you invest in promoting and selling your products and services?
    Do you find useful to sell your products and services to a large audience by registering on sites that charge $50 or more to start?

Thank You

bestwriter, Nov 17, 2014 IP
  2. Investment Total

Investment Total Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It depends, if you are selling in the country like US, Canada and UK, you will invest a lot of money.

Investment Total, Nov 17, 2014 IP
  3. Randall Magwood

Randall Magwood Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like an Amazon or Ebay model.

I'd rather sell on my OWN site. Gives me more flexibility and control. Don't have to wake up only to see that one of these sites have cancelled my account and dropped my product from their site.

Randall Magwood, Nov 17, 2014 IP
  4. Onlinebizlab

Onlinebizlab Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, speaking about promotion. You can checkout my new gig on fiverr, it's for $5 only. I can shout out your website or message to over 100,000 Facebook active group members. My profile name is /bellawhite

Onlinebizlab, Nov 21, 2014 IP
  5. msjaved

msjaved Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on several factors.

Most importantly, how much money you can afford.

Secondly, how much your competitors are spending on marketing? You have to spend the money that will make your business better than your competitors.

Registering on any site will not give you any results. Marketing will give you results.

That is, showing your product/service to the right audience.

msjaved, Nov 21, 2014 IP
  6. Chad Eztraffic

Chad Eztraffic Member

Best Answers:
    Randall, it is great to sell on your own website, but do you think it gets the same amount of traffic like the two big boys do? You have to lose at first and gain in a long-run.

Here's how to do it:
    Build stores with them and then attach your own website to the account (direct your customers to your own store). That's it.

Chad Eztraffic, Nov 26, 2014 IP