1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much can you earn with Youtube partner program?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by jackandjerry, Feb 28, 2008.

1. MoneyMakinMike

MoneyMakinMike Member

Best Answers:
    I have ads playing on my video game commentary videos, my views are low so I don't make anything compared to my site but as for partners there are 10's of thousands of partners now. At least 100 or more are making 6 figures or more per year from only YouTube videos. In order to get this type of revenue you need to have original content posted on a regular basis and hundreds of thousands to millions of subscribers. It is not an overnight thing to get to those numbers, many YouTuber's in that range have been posting videos since day 1 of YouTube or have been working at it for at least a few years. The only other way to make that kind of money is to have a viral video go super big then YouTube will allow you to place ads on that single video or offer a partnership to you. For example the "David after the dentist" kids family said in an interview that they paid for the kids schools all the way through University and they paid for their house just from that single video.

MoneyMakinMike, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  2. nirajanmalla

nirajanmalla Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    guys, if you are earning from your Youtube videos, i have a suggestion, you can bookmark your videos in Vidinterest and earn extra money :)

nirajanmalla, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  3. Lokard

Lokard Peon

Best Answers:
    Guys, what can you say about youtube patner program ? Can you start making profit on your channel wilth less than 1000 followers? :? And what do you think about this http://youtube-networks.com/freedom-partnership/ youtube parnership? :?:

Lokard, Jun 6, 2016 IP
  4. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They are one of the biggest scammer, don't pay you.

Furquan Ahmed, Jun 6, 2016 IP