1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much budget I should make to establish a company like Adsense ?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Rajnish357, Mar 6, 2012.

1. malcomxgta

malcomxgta Peon

Best Answers:
    meena is right you will need Billions lol.
    There are many many other companies like Adsense but you probably haven't even heard of them. They're like planktons in the big ocean.

malcomxgta, Mar 9, 2012 IP
  2. sambling

sambling Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I'd say 2K for the website and 4K for advertising and paying publishers....

sambling, Mar 9, 2012 IP
  3. jhnrang

jhnrang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you are thinking of a directory and company in the lines of AdSense - don't even think below a million - just to start with -- then look for venture capitals who are always there to fund a promising and highly viable start-up.
    Good luck...

jhnrang, Mar 9, 2012 IP
  4. KJMS-Chris

KJMS-Chris Guest

Best Answers:
    He's not saying he's trying to jump in and beat AdSense- just trying to establish it.

You could just get affiliate programs and pay less to somebody who may not be in the program. For example, $10 per sign up on the job website affiliate program pay the publisher $3 - $5. I've looked into it and I'm pretty close to getting something off the ground. It's not hard- you just need the proper angle. AdSense is crooked because I was running ads directly purchased from companies on my website and only had one AdSense banner on my account. Days later, Google mysteriously and without explaintion besides "a threat to our advertisers" suspended my account.

The reason? I review hosting providers and hosting providers buy ads from me. My ads are prominent on the site and I was looking to fill in some spaces with AdSense traffic since it's all CPM. Well, I think the "threat to advertisers" = companies who do not deal with AdSense are competiting for the visitor on MY WEBSITE. Hey Google, can you be a little bit more honest?

KJMS-Chris, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  5. snakeair

snakeair Notable Member

Best Answers:
    First you'd have to build a system like Adwords where people can big for position and stuff then create the adsense part of the business where people can grab ad codes and stuff.

O and you need to take security measures to prevent people from cheating the system, staff, programming.

We are talking about hundres of thousands of dollars which won't even be enough if you want to come close to Google

Remember yahoo publisher? They gave up because they couldn't comepete with Google.

snakeair, Mar 11, 2012 IP
  6. rajforever

rajforever Peon

Best Answers:
    don't waste your time to make same website as adsense ..
    try to earn maximum from adsense itself

rajforever, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  7. josefaryan

josefaryan Member

Best Answers:
    Building such a ad network is not so easy (not a problem if you've a budget you can get it done). I am not talking about competing with the Adsense, i am just talking about the development of such ad network/portal/company. Here, budget is not the only thing to move up. Till now, Yahoo and Microsoft also not able to compete with the Adsense. Firstly, you need to have a great reputation in the web like Google have, And then you can try to compete (if you have a unique concept then you can at least grow in that way, like how kontera and infolinks done).

josefaryan, Mar 14, 2012 IP