1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much backlinks should you get to get 2 page rank?

Discussion in 'Google' started by alex06291, Jun 11, 2010.

1. sofiaisabella01

sofiaisabella01 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hi dear if i make 5 link of pr 1 which all have more then 10 Google back link or i make 5 link on pr 5 which have no Google back link so what will be the better for me pr 2 or pr 5 please friend let me know your opinion about this.

sofiaisabella01, Nov 15, 2010 IP
  2. rockydc

rockydc Member

Best Answers:
    It takes time to increase your site's pr and its a continuous process.

rockydc, Nov 21, 2010 IP
  3. Jackob2916

Jackob2916 Peon

Best Answers:
    You must get more and more number of back links with quality content on your site. If your content is good than the bounce rate of visitors will be less. More over Google want its visitors should get enough information for what they are searching.

Second thing you should grab more and more number of backlinks from good pr site else you can go for 3 way linking as your site will get more and more number of backlinks so the incoming links will increase and your site will be more popular @ different kws. Which would result into high rankings and page rank also.

Jackob2916, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  4. kevin543

kevin543 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey why only directories and forums, there are hell lot of ways you can increase your page rank. And I would suggest to go for video submissions that's going to really help you in increasing your page rank.

kevin543, Dec 15, 2010 IP