1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much are they worth

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Pakonja, Mar 22, 2014.

Yes.. my question is how much is worth one e commerce site. I have one to sell but i' ve never done it before (it' s about apple accessories) and it has free hosting and a free domain name.. (wix(dot)/com). I' d like to sell it here..
    Sorry for my English i'm from Croatia

Pakonja, Mar 22, 2014 IP
  2. Jedineka

Jedineka Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It deppends on traffic, money income, page rank, SERP positioning and domain.
    In your case, free domain, free hosting, the website should rank in first page on Google on alot of words and should have alot of visitors ( at least 1000 UV/day ) to consider getting some money. Even if these conditions are met, i guess you will not get more than 20$-30$ on it. Maybe, only if it makes money. But i doubt it is.

Jedineka, Apr 11, 2014 IP
  3. agmccall

agmccall Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have a Golf ecommerce site. Last year a broker contacted us on behalf of a large Golf Store with an offer, The broker told us that a decent site will sell for 5 to 10 times the yearly sales.

Al

agmccall, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  4. Jerry Oche

Jerry Oche Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello guys, my question is please can I get a real estate comparison script that compares real estate sites just as Pricegrabber.com compares shopping sites please?
    Any recommendation please

Jerry Oche, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  5. Solid Commerce

Solid Commerce Member

Best Answers:
    As stated, this depends on a lot of things? How many channels is this business selling on? How much traffic does it get, and how much does it sell each month? The value of your eCommerce site is directly proportional to the amount of revenue that you're able to create with it.

Solid Commerce, Apr 17, 2014 IP