1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many words i can keep in 1 campaig

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by abhishekseo, Sep 19, 2010.

Hello all DP members please let me answer that i am new guy in PPC and i will have to start so please tell me that how many owrds i can keep it in campiagn and if i wil keppp 30 keywords then if any one will search keywords from 30 then my ads will be appear and how can work this please can you explain me please help me i have to start a PPC campaign for IT services keywords please.

abhishekseo, Sep 19, 2010 IP
  2. Amelia2010

Amelia2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear Abhishek,

If you are using Google ppc then, you can create 25 campaigns from one individual account. Under one campaign you can create ad groups, under ad group you can create your ads. Now before going to run ppc your site should be well optimized. I mean each page will be optimized with relevant title & keywords. Because in ppc you have to put one landing page. You can add more than 30 keywords. These keywords should relevant with your page theme, I mean matching with your page title & kws. Always try to use competitive kws but sometimes we need to use low searched kws also from your budget standpoint. Your ad will show under google sponsored links. Don't forget to add location in your campaign where you want to show your ads.

Enjoy ppc.....

Amelia2010, Sep 20, 2010 IP