1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many websites?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Musa, Feb 7, 2010.

1. mccaiboy

mccaiboy Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm running 2 sites its ok and my first month on adsense, so my earningS daily 5$ to 15$ ,,,50 sites ooop nop

mccaiboy, Feb 8, 2010 IP
  2. ManMadeMarketing

ManMadeMarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    I have 5 Websites and 3 Blogs. I don't run a bunch of Adsense...in fact I've been taking it down but I think its good to have multiple sites if that's all your running. I really devote 90% of my time to 1 site, but its up to your personality and style. Some people love to start something new and fresh...others like to build and build. Both are tons of work, but can earn you decent money in the long term if you know what you're doing.

ManMadeMarketing, Feb 8, 2010 IP
  3. chamiljayaweera@yahoo.com

chamiljayaweera@yahoo.com Peon

Best Answers:
    For beginners it is good to start with 1 site after it receiving more than 100 visitors per day try another site in different niche.

4. crisT

crisT Peon

Best Answers:
    i started with one. keept working on it only until i reached a couple of hundreds visitors daily. recently i built my second one.

crisT, Feb 8, 2010 IP
  5. videosurfer

videosurfer Member

Best Answers:
    I try to follow the principle of quality original content, bringing in targeted traffic that stays on the site for the longest possible time. I then rely on adsense to display ads that are relevant to the content, which means that people are more likely to click on the ads (and the goal is for the ads to be their 'exit' page, not to have them click back to Google because they didn't find what they wanted on the site). That's quite obvious to most people in theory.

I get the impression, however, that in practice many people develop several sites with maximum speed in mind, pay someone to write poor content, and as a result have a very high bounce rate for the site, and a very low CTR.

So to answer the question, it doesn't matter how many sites you have, it's the quality of those sites that matters.

videosurfer, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  6. googlecrawl

googlecrawl Banned

Best Answers:
    Having many sites is better than having one site..You just earn $1 from one site but you can earn $1 for every site you have.Imagine if you have 20 sites..I actually have 5 sites..

googlecrawl, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  7. Adpubster

Adpubster Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, but what if you have one website that has more pages on it than 500 of these little 10-page "sites"? It's not the number of websites that matters....

Adpubster, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  8. The_Otter

The_Otter Peon

Best Answers:
    The best advice I was given when starting out was to focus on one site, build links and traffic until it was stable, then move onto another site. I currently run 3 sites, 2 of which are blogs.

The_Otter, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  9. byeloo

byeloo Peon

Best Answers:
    20 sites with alexa rank 3.000.000 i think is not a good deal!
    i stick with 2 , maximum 3!

byeloo, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  10. gjivan

gjivan Active Member

Best Answers:
    To have more sites or blogs, is the basic need if one wants to earn from adsense! To get good traffic to one site, an individual needs to devote a lot time too so make average sites more than 5 then devote time accordingly. This might be better

gjivan, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  11. Adpubster

Adpubster Peon

Best Answers:
    Website is not a very meaningful metric. How many pages on the site? 5? 10? 15,000? Big differences.

12. gjivan

gjivan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Accepted! this logic..but one can't make blogs having 1500 pages right? so wht for them? No other way to make micro blogs

gjivan, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  13. Adpubster

Adpubster Peon

Best Answers:
    A blog is nothing more than a website format. I have well over 1500 pages on a single website...

14. furca

furca Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have have around 40 currently. MORE IS GOOD; diversify your portfolio. I'm going for 5,000 total adsense sites within 4 years. But definately, start with a single site. Once you have experience in the field you will know what works. Do not expand unless what you already have is working, if it's not then DUMP IT.

But DUPLICATION will inevitable bring success, if the success is what was duplicated.

furca, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  15. cyberdigital

cyberdigital Peon

Best Answers:
    As per me.Having a site with more traffic is more benificial than anything else.
    But see there are many differnt types of keyword that pays differently so having some sites with some good income traffic are said as good way to earn.

cyberdigital, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  16. JX611

JX611 Peon

Best Answers:
    Right now I have one blog running with adsense. :eek:

JX611, Feb 9, 2010 IP
    titoni likes this.
  17. cyz12

cyz12 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    so far I have 4 website but for now am focusing to only one site which has a great way to earn much when I will be at the top of my serps..

cyz12, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  18. biznics

biznics Member

Best Answers:
    No doubt that traffic matters when we talk about Adsense, BUT two heads are better than one...

To find out which niche is most revenue generating, you've to take the initiative to explore it.

Good luck,

biznics, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  19. Musa

Musa Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your sharing your ideas...

Musa, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  20. asanka000

asanka000 Peon

Best Answers:
    most of the time adsense earnings are varying. if you have only one site, then you will get bad results in low earning periods. also if you have hundreds of sites you don't have time so it's worthless. my suggestion is less than 10 with 2-3 main sites

asanka000, Feb 12, 2010 IP