1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many websites one person can possibly handle?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by thesickearth, Dec 2, 2011.

1. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    there is no limit.

jhardy2008, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  2. mediacurse

mediacurse Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    no limit, true. In the past I have personally kept myself totally busy with running just one site. Right now I run about 30+. The result is that I have not enough time to work with any of them hehe. So, it really comes down to what type of sites you are talking about and what's your job in case of all of them. Is it simply the moderation of a user-submitted site? Is it organizing the content? Is it publishing the content? Is it writing the content? And...so on.

mediacurse, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  3. duczjenny

duczjenny Peon

Best Answers:
    "I know that it all depends on websites, still how many websites, or how much*traffic*one person can handle without jeopardizing his online ...

duczjenny, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  4. setailiffa.com

setailiffa.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Everything is always more work than you think it's gonna be. Start with one and get your feet wet, see for yourself, then expand accordingly.

setailiffa.com, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  5. imedia2011

imedia2011 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is certainly a matter of personal preference, ability, time and financial resources, etc. Not to mention which approach you take to generate revenue for each site. As WebDev mentioned, if your sites/offers are of a time-consuming service nature then only a couple sites are tolerable. If they are made-for-Adsense sites you can easily handle 100+ by purchasing the articles and handling the simple tasks of set-up (Wordpress installation/configuration, etc) on your own.

imedia2011, Mar 24, 2012 IP