1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many times per month do you write content for your blog?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Dionne Taylor, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Davella Hippygeek

Davella Hippygeek Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I try to post 3-4 times a week, but it's sometimes only 1-2 depending on time/health

Davella Hippygeek, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  2. Peanuthosting_Mary

Peanuthosting_Mary Member

Best Answers:
    I add new posts to my blog everyday.

Peanuthosting_Mary, Aug 24, 2013 IP
  3. istiakrayhan

istiakrayhan Active Member

Best Answers:
    I write about 3-4 posts every week. I am concentrating on the quality more than quantity.
    Although I noticed my traffic gets a little higher when I am writing regularly and drops when I'm irregular.
    It is a good idea to write regularly but you should not compromise article quality.

istiakrayhan, Aug 24, 2013 IP
  4. Articles Arthors

Articles Arthors Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would have to say at least 15 times per month, more if the feeling hits me. I just have so many other things going on that I want to keep the content maintained for the moment.

Articles Arthors, Aug 25, 2013 IP
  5. Mike Carroll

Mike Carroll Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I typically post 1-3 times a day, but shorter posts since I tend to write more opinion based articles or articles over things that I learned a while ago. I take weekends off to recoup, maybe take a few videos or photos to post as well (hence why I might have a few more posts a day-to show off the photos and stuff).

Mike Carroll, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  6. Bloggerpk

Bloggerpk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think after 2-3 days we should must post a new post or update the previous post.
    DO you know, about how to change permalink to custom link after publishing the post because changing title can error 404 on searching.
    http://www.blogger-pak.blogspot.com
    for tips on blogger.

Bloggerpk, Aug 29, 2013 IP
  7. artofmarketing

artofmarketing Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, the best way is to post something every day! What also matters is the quality of the posts so I'd rather choose quality over quantity. If you don't have enough time to post something of real value every day, simply schedule it 1-2-3 times a week and do it consistently! That is the key, both for you (to follow through on your commitment) and your readers which will count on a certain amount of your posts per week/month...
    Good luck,
    Art

artofmarketing, Aug 29, 2013 IP
  8. Divya shrivastava

Divya shrivastava Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    write alteast 2-3 blogs a week.....but with good quality content and keyword density as well.....

Divya shrivastava, Aug 29, 2013 IP
  9. artofmarketing

artofmarketing Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Divya, the keyword density is important but it is even more important not to over do it! If I start reading a blog post and in the first 5 sentences I see the same 'keyword' 5 or more times I instantly click away! It might be good for the search engines but not so much for the readers! In the end of the day you want people following you because they love the content, isn't it?
    Best of luck :)
    Art

artofmarketing, Aug 30, 2013 IP
  10. Abhishek Kumar

Abhishek Kumar Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on you.. but if you are writing your content daily you have the more chances of getting crawled by Google and you will get more traffic from it. posting 3-4 post in a week keeps you in medium priority..

Abhishek Kumar, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  11. Bottom_Up_Blogger

Bottom_Up_Blogger Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm building up subscribers before I launch my blog but I'll be posting once a week, so four times a month. A lot of the successful blogs I follow use this strategy so it's what I'll adhere to. It's also what fits best into my schedule

Bottom_Up_Blogger, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  12. uleesgold

uleesgold Member

Best Answers:
    when I comment on other people's blogs, I've found that no one clicks back to my website from there. and, I don't just write some short crap like "nice site learned a lot here thanks" (I hate people who do that)

uleesgold, Sep 17, 2013 IP
  13. Michael Leng

Michael Leng Active Member

Best Answers:
    • Posting at least one blog/one post is not bad idea, but not over three post/blog in my opinion. Every time, we do sharing, it will pop-up to readers members. Too many posts perhaps bother them.
    • Share in Google plus public/community/people would be get more traffic but no cost!
    • Visit other blogs and leave comments is recommended. Because, the links traffic may come from visitors/readers who had seen the interesting comments.
    I have to follow all above methods, because I have only one channel earning extra money thru bolgs!

Michael Leng, Sep 18, 2013 IP
  14. Lokahi

Lokahi Active Member

Best Answers:
    All these longer wiki style blog posts will become evergreen content that rank highly even years from now, drawing in visitors from Google search for popular and obscure keywords. They'll always outrank the shorter, topical pieces which are posted on news sites.

Lokahi, Sep 18, 2013 IP
  15. esther.paul

esther.paul Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Dionne,
    I used to ask the same question long time back and here is the answer.
    Write 1 article a day instead of writing 2-3 articles in a single day and then not doing anything for rest of the days.
    So spend around 1 hour in writing a well researched article and spend an hour in doing some link building (Do in manually)
    Yes Google is all about quality so if you have a high quality article the chance of ranking higher in Google search will be high and thus more visitors.
    When you write always think of your visitor as your article should have the solution for all their questions.
    Cheers

esther.paul, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  16. sadiaarifinomita

sadiaarifinomita Member

Best Answers:
    i think for a professional blog you should write a fresh content everyday. it will help your blog to be updated. but remind of the quality of your content as it matters the most. you should provide your readers with updated and correct information as it will attract them towards your blog.

sadiaarifinomita, Sep 22, 2013 IP
  17. Wiset

Wiset Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to keep your blog exciting or even newsy, it is important to write regularly, preferably a few times a week. There is, however, no hard and fast rule. It really depends on the blogging strategy that you choose.

Wiset, Oct 26, 2013 IP
  18. casy weby

casy weby Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Original content leads you to get high traffic. If you have many copy-paste articles, Google will ban your site.

casy weby, Oct 28, 2013 IP
  19. Matthew Singh

Matthew Singh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have been encouraged to write daily my friend. It gets you into a good habit and the more you do it, the easier it gets. It improves SEO dramatically but it is IMPORTANT TO PROMOTE your blog post too everytime you write them :)

Matthew Singh, Oct 29, 2013 IP
  20. The Marketing Guy

The Marketing Guy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It depends, really. I could write 5 low quality posts a week but then there would be no point. I would rather write two good quality posts a week which would be alot better for me. Quality is always better than Quantity when it comes to blogging.

The Marketing Guy, Oct 30, 2013 IP