1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many times an article/blog can be submitted?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by sriram.on, Apr 10, 2017.

According to Google, an article/blog should be submitted only one time. But in real, we don't do that. How many times an article/blog can be submitted in multiple places?

sriram.on, Apr 10, 2017 IP
  2. metricbuzz

metricbuzz Member

Best Answers:
    Web spiders knows which one is posted first.
    For me, I don't post the same article in many places. but I do post like content syndication.
    I mean I do take the small description or a short summary from the article and post it on many other places and link to the actual post.

Posting the same article without any minor variation is not a good technique.
    Posting in less than 10 places is good, if you post it using any link builders or content posters to 500+ then it will be considered as spam.

Sometimes, posting the same content will work.
    For example: A world news can be posted in many places with the same words to not to change its meaning. I don't think Google will penalize the news websites for this.

metricbuzz, Apr 10, 2017 IP
  3. Syed Ahsn

Syed Ahsn Member

Best Answers:
    It's not a good technique to post the same article or blog in too many places. If you have an article post it only to one website and if you want to post it on another website your should need to re-write. I mean to say that found synonyms of main words you are using, Like a word "professional", can be replaced by experienced, skillful and qualified, and also, there could be many other related words. So, if you keen to post the same article on another website better re-write it.

Syed Ahsn, Apr 27, 2017 IP