1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many set of keywords are comprehensive in an ideal SEO article?

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by swapcs, May 2, 2014.

Hi all! I do know, now the keywords in a write up should be tailored very naturally so that it could be complied with the Hummingbird SEO. is a difficult job. But I would like to drive out my little confusion regarding : (1) How many set of Keywords and (2) How many keywords in a set should be comprehensive for an ideal optimization in an 1000 words of article that satisfies the Search Engines best ? Looking forward to your clean advice.:)

swapcs, May 2, 2014 IP
  2. eberly

eberly Member

Best Answers:
    Depends one your site plan . Keyword mapping is not a easy task .Normally 2-3 keywords are perfect for an article .Overflow targeting makes your article boring with your site visitor .

eberly, Jun 25, 2014 IP
  3. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
  4. DeanInfotech1

DeanInfotech1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can follow the Google guideline. According to Google 1% to 4% keyword density is good for any article of 500 or 1000 words. The question is how to analyze keyword density of a article. Here the formula :-
    ( ( Words Presence * Phrase Word Count ) / total words count ) * 100

So in this Example the density is,

2 * 3 / 400 * 100 = 1.5%

DeanInfotech1, Jun 26, 2014 IP
  5. Christos Georgantzos

Christos Georgantzos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A 1000 words article is signalling good content at least to the eyes of google. You should put three hyperlinks with your keywords one aiming to your homepage and the other two in other inside pages (deep linking). That should be the perfect analogy, keep your focus in nice content and dont worry about percentages ( no more than 1 or 2 % of course) but even if you have less than 1% it is very good. bear in mind that google got better in semantics with keywords, so inlude in the natural flow of text words with the same meaning. For example if I wrote an article for greece and wanted to rank for "greek islands" I could use in the article several names of greek islands, that would signal to google that my article is about greek islands and I could rank on that, even if I only mentioned the term greek islands once in a thousand words.

Christos Georgantzos, Aug 21, 2014 IP