1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many PR0 back links is worth a PR6 back link?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by stock_post, Oct 14, 2006.

1. mohithanche

mohithanche Peon

Best Answers:
    its just a Analysis done by me...

Site PR1 + Site PR1 + Site PR1 < Site PR3

if i am wrong please correct me........

mohithanche, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  2. heidrek

heidrek Peon

Best Answers:
    Relevancy also comes into the equation here, as does Host Domain authourity. A link from a highly relevant PR0 page of a highly relevant PR8 website is worth a crapload more than a link from a PR0 page of a PR0 site in a completely unrelated niche.

Then there's the question of whether you're talking about "worth" in terms of passing PR or boosting SERP's, they aren't the same thing.

heidrek, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  3. dakco

dakco Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess 10 PR0=1 PR1; 10 PR1=PR2
    But forgot it, Forgot PR.

dakco, Jul 9, 2010 IP
  4. alan8888

alan8888 Active Member

Best Answers:
    1 PR6 link it equal is 3290473795239043534547923842 PR0 link

alan8888, Jul 10, 2010 IP
  5. Qryztufre

Qryztufre Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It's on page three now and that's the FIRST reply. Not much has been said since that post...

Though much of what has been said has been pure crap IMHO, but I am VERY happy that most of you believe the way you do, as that really makes it easier for me to get GREAT results from my (and Tops) dozen PR0 blog posts while you all are shooting for that single PR6 post.

Look at the numbers of such things.

This thread has 43 replies and nearly four thousand views. Of those views how many people clicked on the in-content links?

Look at the other threads here on DP, all these inner pages will likely NEVER get above the base PR0... but are they worth nothing?

Is an index link worth more here on DP? I'd certainly hope not... ya know where I'd LOVE to get a link? Not the index...it would be the "settings" page (UserCP). Why? I've NOT seen the index page in MONTHS because all of my subscribed boards and threads are nicely contained on a back page.

Does the index count more for google? Sure... but the world does NOT revolve around the big G... it revolves around the people use it. that's HUMANS... aim ALL of your efforts to the end user, and that is where the true power lies.

Qryztufre, Jul 11, 2010 IP
  6. cc723

cc723 Peon

Best Answers:
    oh?really ,this data will give a exact direction?

cc723, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  7. Groovystar

Groovystar Peon

Best Answers:
    It isn't just a simple math equation of how many 0 equal how many 6's. It's actually a very very complex math equation that constantly changes. It's changing to try and emulate what a human being would do so the best thing is jump the gun and just try and use common sense. When you want answers to a given question or something you go to Wikipedia, or the top SEO blogs or whatever. And when sites like that post up a link and refer to it as valuable you're a lot more likely to check it out.

Groovystar, Jul 12, 2010 IP