1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many pops is to many pops?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by phillipmorris, Oct 3, 2017.

I have a question for publishers and advertisers if they choose to answer. How many pops is to many pops, and is have multiple pops from different advertisers on the same site a bad thing can that affect your rates on each one. For example if I had pop-ads and popcash on my site at the same time would they affect each other and I would have low rates as opposed to just one?

phillipmorris, Oct 3, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
  3. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    one

Agent000, Oct 3, 2017 IP
  4. hodor1

hodor1 Member

Best Answers:
    That depends how you configure the pops from different companies, if they are all on the same page or only after a few clicks or every hour. I personally works just with admaven now with one pop per user every 24 hours, that way I make very nice money and users come back to my site.

hodor1, Oct 4, 2017 IP
  5. Victor_999

Victor_999 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    sure, I also advise one, but if you have some special site you can use more. If you want to work with many ad networks - why do you don't use AdSpyglass.com?

Victor_999, Oct 6, 2017 IP