1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many Paypal accounts can i have under the same name and address?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Proximity, Dec 17, 2008.

How many Paypal accounts can i have under the same name and address?

I currently have 1 Premier account, can i create 1 more Personal account under the same name and address?

Also if my Personal account gets limited/deleted/problems accur, will have any affect on my Premier account?

Thanks

Proximity, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  2. Nonny

Nonny Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You should read the Paypal help files:

https://www.paypal.com/helpcenter/m...utionTopic=800042&solutionId=11858&isSrch=Yes

Note that this is information for US accounts. You should check the help files for your country if you live elsewhere.

Nonny, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  3. hav0c

hav0c Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes, you can create an additional personal account. Having one account become limited due to the other would depend on the severity of the reason why it happened in the first place.

hav0c, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  4. GeekWarez

GeekWarez Peon

Best Answers:
    i have over 50 paypal acccounts:)just use a ssl enable proxy and create accounts

GeekWarez, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  5. Proximity

Proximity Banned

Best Answers:
    So my Personal account cannot have any effect on my Permier account?

Proximity, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  6. FreeProxy

FreeProxy Peon

Best Answers:
    I also believe you can have more than one per household if you have multiple people in your home.

FreeProxy, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  7. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    Nope.

As per paypal you can have one personal account as well as one premier/business account.

DON.

deluxdon, Dec 17, 2008 IP
    Paresh Shrimali likes this.
  8. krolbiz

krolbiz Peon

Best Answers:
    Great info! I was just about to do the same thing, adding more than 1 paypal account. However, I've heard that some people have been banned from paypal for no reason! Is that true guys? :?

krolbiz, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  9. CineTube

CineTube Peon

Best Answers:
    You should not open more paypal accounts under the same name. Your account might be limited.

I don't think that you will face problem in your premier account if your personal account gets limited.

CineTube, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  10. hav0c

hav0c Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    People/accounts never become banned nor limited without reason, that is generally said by people who do not understand why such an incident occurred.

hav0c, Dec 18, 2008 IP
  11. Shafiq Kamal

Shafiq Kamal Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can open one pp ac for same name and same address. Otherwise they will freeze your account.

Shafiq Kamal, Dec 24, 2008 IP
  12. mfd4105

mfd4105 Peon

Best Answers:
    A premier Paypal account is used for when you want to receive payments using credit card or paypal for things that you are selling online. The way they do this is they allow you to put a "Paypal" payment button which will accept paypal and credit cards.

This is one of the quickest and easiest way to put something up online and being able to take in payments. A regular paypal account allows you to pay for online payments. And it can take payments in multiple currencies (very handy if you are selling products or services) in a non-US-dollar country.

The reason why you have a limited account is probably because you have not re-certified your credit card with paypal. When you open a new paypal account, they will ask for an active credit card. They will then charge you a returnable $3 fee. This fee is refunded back to your account once you key the billling id on your credit card bill (from paypal) into your paypal account.

mfd4105, Dec 24, 2008 IP
  13. RecessionProof-Business

RecessionProof-Business Peon

Best Answers:
    They allow more than one account, but not the same bank or credit card can be used so this allows them to grab money from each of your accounts at anytime and that includes fraudulent chargeback attempts, so Paypal is not merchant friendly, and I have dumped them.

RecessionProof-Business, Dec 24, 2008 IP