1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many of you click adsense ads if.....

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by vikie sangre, Oct 6, 2015.

Nowadays every web owners have adsense account because it is very easy to got. Lots of websites use adsense as their revenue generating method.

Does anyone click on the adsense ads only because he/she like the post or got the useful information what they are searching for?

I posses this habit but don't know whether it is good or bad. Sometimes I click on the ad during surfing once or two when I like the post, only to give reward for the useful information.

I need your opinion.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
    vikie sangre, Oct 6, 2015 IP
  2. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    NO never, that's unethical. How would you like having to pay for false clicks? If you truly "like" their content then post a comment stating that or link to their post.

I never click on ads because I know what/where/why they're there. AKA Ad Blind

kjh-08, Oct 6, 2015 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  3. vikie sangre

vikie sangre Active Member

Best Answers:
    Everything revolve around money, comments only motivate authors but don't provide any financial benefits. Simple appreciation have no worth if they don't gave you any profit.

4. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    AdSense is not a monetary donation system. It's people like you why I don't use Adwords.

kjh-08, Oct 6, 2015 IP
  5. vikie sangre

Best Answers:
    But Google need these types of peoples. Their main earning is through adwords. With the popularity of adblocker advertising companies loose their businesses, these peoples are the only hope for them.

6. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Nope. Its unethical low life scumbags like you is why so many publishers get banned for invalid activity and Adwords advertisers are ripped off paying for clicks that they get no value from. I challenge you to head over to the adwords forum and tell them what you are doing and see what sort of response you get.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
    Agent000, Oct 7, 2015 IP
    sarahk and kjh-08 like this.
  7. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No Google does NOT need nor want these "kind" of people. They are actually the opposite of how your mind works and bad for Google's business. Google is all about user experience and quality. Google is not hurting for your handful of $0.25 clicks.

You need to open your small mind up to the big picture. What would happen if most people "thought" like you in that you are providing a "donation". Adwords users that actually pay Google will get poor results and STOP paying for advertising. No advertising=no adsense revenue=google makes no money, so keep up your donation clicks haha. Don't bite the hand that feeds you!

kjh-08, Oct 7, 2015 IP
  8. emily008

emily008 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If there is an interesting thing comes like learn HTML for free, free online course or interesting offer.

emily008, Oct 7, 2015 IP
  9. gkd_uk

gkd_uk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can't remember the last time I clicked on an AdSense Ad, but if I do, it will be because the advert is of interest to me.

I won't just click the advert for the sake of it, or to provide a donation to the site owner. That's wrong.

gkd_uk, Oct 7, 2015 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  10. lankapo

lankapo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you like the post and author very much, just donate thru paypal or bit coins.

lankapo, Oct 7, 2015 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  11. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    As an advertiser it is ideas like this that made us choose not to publish our ads on websites and only in search results. As it was we got such a poor result from our ad spend that we very reluctantly continue to advertise.

I only click ads if I'm genuinely interested but most of the time the ads on websites are for products I've already researched and visited the website. Lets take the OP's site as a case study

[​IMG]

On my screen there are 3 ads above the fold.
    • One is an ad encouraging people to use buses (and bikes? I'd have to click to find out).
    • One is encouraging people to save power
    • One if for a fitness tracker that I've already checked out on their website
    Clicking any of those ads would incur a cost for the advertiser (as a rates and tax payer that would be me for 2 of those ads) that they wouldn't be able to recoup through my changed behaviour since I'm already aware of all 3 and my purchasing decisions have already been made.

sarahk, Oct 7, 2015 IP
  12. vikie sangre

Best Answers:
    Google is a vast and people will not stop advertising through adwords. It gives maximum exposure to the business in a quick time because publishers are everywere from 5 post blogs to a brand websites.

Adwords Advertisers got poor result because of Google ego of earning more and their lenience strategy towards adsense publishers.
    >Any one can easily get adsense account with in a month with few post containing spinning content - if he is the citizen of countries like US
    > Trade of adsense accounts - US peoples sell adsense account to Asian peoples. Because google approves 1-2 weeks old blog with garbage content.
    > If Google ban adsense account because of policy violation then anyone can easily use another account with in a week.
    > If Google ban 10 accounts then they approve more than 20 adsense account. (It's just my perception because they are very lenient during account approval).
    > Google ban website very occasionally but ban adsense account quickly, they know publisher can get another account easily.
    > Google ban account without any reason who have high CPM.
    >While browsing I found that more than 40% of websites doesn't comply adsense policies. Which encourages user to accidentally click on the ads. Because of Google lenience people develop websites for adsense not to provide information.

Here is one example - http://ihaan.org/ and there are thousands of more sites like this.
    Nearly 40% clicks are accidental clicks because of these types of websites.

Google know everything but they close their eyes.

Advertisers got benefit because google gave them lots of impression through small to medium size websites and provide quickly exposure to their business.

I don't think dozen of click on different websites through organic search in a week will ban any publisher. I am also a publisher and I respect publishers and Google. Yes this is not a right way and advertisers never like this. I write here only to know what other thinks and to know is there anyone who do the same.

I am sorry If I write here anything wrong this is only my perception regarding Google that I experienced in my 1.2 yr marketing career.

vikie sangre, Oct 7, 2015 IP
  13. Agent000

Best Answers:
    What is wrong is that you are a low life bottom dwelling scumbag that rips off adwords advertisers! Which bit of that are you not getting? Are we not typing slow enough for you?

Agent000, Oct 7, 2015 IP
  14. vikie sangre

Best Answers:
    Respect others and you will get respect. You said much heavy words.

Even my dog bark slower than you.

vikie sangre, Oct 7, 2015 IP
  15. Agent000

Best Answers:
    People that do what you do, do not deserve respect.

Agent000, Oct 7, 2015 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  16. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    getting Google Adsense account isn't an easy task, If you don't have a compelling website. if you haven't applied for adsense than do it for yourself and you will experience how easy is it? Clicking adsense ads deliberately is unethical and consider as fraudulent activity.

iwebsocial, Oct 28, 2015 IP
  17. AdsenseAccount

AdsenseAccount Banned

Best Answers:
    from how long you have this habit?

AdsenseAccount, Nov 1, 2015 IP