1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many of you are using Snapchat as your marketing medium? How Effective is it?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Ali Amjad, Oct 10, 2016.

Besides facebook, twitter, Google+, Reddit, Quora or other famous usual suspects, how are you utilizing mediums like Instagram or Snapchat for your Brand?

Ali Amjad, Oct 10, 2016 IP
  2. Matteo Matt

Matteo Matt Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As far as snapchat I would say its probably good for dating niches and methods like that, or anything young folks and horny dudes are into.

For instagram, I use it a couple ways. For some of my spammier method its good for following, unfollowing, posting comments, and posting pictures with my link. Its not bad for spamming but it is kinda saturated.

For my my legit niche campaigns, I use it to build targeted followers and post content to them. It is so ridiculously easy to record a video on my phone for my addiction site and post it.

Matteo Matt, Oct 10, 2016 IP
  3. Anthonin F

Anthonin F Peon

Best Answers:
    Snapchat has become one of the most powerful social medias to engage and sell to millennials. Since the company started implementing Snap Ads it has been shown it is an effective way to increase in-store sales and accurately track them. We actually wrote an article about Snapchat for Businesses that you can find right here! Feel free to take a look and give us your feedback. https://momentfeed.com/blog/ultimate-guide-snapchat-business-get-snapping/?utm_source=BlogComment&utm_campaign=Snapchat_Guide_Business&utm_medium=Social&utm_content=v_1

Anthonin F, May 5, 2017 IP
  4. Alexis.adverten

Alexis.adverten Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with Anthonin - Snapchat is really popular and powerful social network now. You can get good money using it in affiliate marleting

Alexis.adverten, May 24, 2017 IP
  5. PuffyBlog

PuffyBlog Peon

Best Answers:
    I personally use Snapchat (for my own use for friends etc) But don't have one for my business not to sure me as a blogger would help me?
    I suppose if you have got an actual product then Snapchat would work because its immediate marketing really :)

PuffyBlog, May 28, 2017 IP