1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many mistakes does a person has to make in order to learn his lesson

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Megamon, May 25, 2014.

As the title says How many mistakes does a person has to make in order to learn his lesson?

For example before 2 days i had diarhhea however today i couldn't stop myself from eating and i ate a lot of food which is bad for my health i might have an diarhhea again who knows i might be lucky(at least i hope so).

So how many mistakes does a person have to make in order to learn his lesson?

Megamon, May 25, 2014 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    The answer ought to be only once as a mistake is not as big of a mistake if we learn quickly from it. However some people are stubborn and need to be hit on the head several times before they feel the pain.;)

Spoiltdiva, May 25, 2014 IP
  3. coolpavan

coolpavan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    human beings are prone to make mistakes otherwise they would be called robots
    and there is a theory that people learn after committing 3 mistakes

coolpavan, May 25, 2014 IP
  4. janinaherz

janinaherz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Max to max one time, from second time onward he/she need to do things correctly.

janinaherz, May 25, 2014 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    If misplacing your keys is a "mistake" then there is no limit :)

sarahk, May 28, 2014 IP
  6. Joshie

Joshie Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It would take many mistakes to learn from it but it depends on some of the situations. I am very prone to make mistakes sadly, but I often learned the lessons and made the best out of it. Making some of the mistakes and learning from them is what makes you who you are, I think.

Joshie, May 28, 2014 IP
  7. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Some people learn it only after doing the first mistake while others do the same thing again and again. :p

Digital_shubhi, May 28, 2014 IP
  8. Megamon

Megamon Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    dam well i don't know i am like want to suffer xD

I have dillema on foods dam, i came at home because i am starving to death on food and my mind is there already and i ate today so much and my food kept on belly and then i wanted to something else and i couldn't resist and i hope i don't have diarrhea again tomorrow dam:p

Megamon, May 28, 2014 IP
  9. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I think that the answer depends upon the consequences of the mistake. For example, if you made the mistake of driving recklessly and ended up in the hospital for six months, I suspect that most people would learn from that one mistake. On the other hand, if you are like my wife (or perhaps sarahk), you will never learn to put your car keys in the same place every day so that you do not lose them because the consequences are apparently not that inconvenient. :)

jrbiz, May 28, 2014 IP
    Megamon and sarahk like this.
  10. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I knew I wasn't alone given there is a range of bluetooth gadgets coming out to help people keep tabs on their keys :)
    Can't quite believe this though! I'd rather go hungry than risk delhi belly!

sarahk, May 28, 2014 IP
    Megamon likes this.
  11. Megamon

Megamon Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Haha that some scenario we have on our house too xD but not from wife but from family ;p haha

well yeah but food is food dammm i really want to keep myself away but even if i don't mind is still boom like boom or something but even if i do eat i am still boom la boom ^_^ ;p

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2014
    Megamon, Jun 3, 2014 IP
  12. cpoalmighty

cpoalmighty Member

Best Answers:
    Each person is different...some learn through 1 mistakes, another may learn after 5 mistakes...some people just never learn at all! It's that simple

cpoalmighty, Jun 3, 2014 IP
  13. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It really depends on the person, some people learn from 1 mistake but some people still doing the same mistake although the mistake have been done hundreds time

lifeplayer, Jun 3, 2014 IP
  14. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can easily be happy to make many stupid mistakes (thousands). But absolutely will never accept to make a single big mistake, since I consider myself a thinker :) as many of you probably :D seriously, it all depends the importance of the mistake. eating too much till you have diarrhea is not a stupid mistake. relax, try another way to satisfy yourself. videogames are great, fast satisfaction and you don't ruin your health.

15. jimmykak

jimmykak Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I don't know. I keep continuing making them! I am trying my best to learn from them though. Some of us will keep making mistakes until we hit the one that nearly kills us, and THEN we stop making that one. From experience.

jimmykak, Jun 3, 2014 IP
  16. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    a nice suggestion is to always think before doing anything. Relax, think ALWAYS. Think all the possible endings of your actions and choose the action with the wiser ending. This way also you can understand life and help others as well.

17. Catu

Catu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It doesn't matter how many times you make mistakes, but to learn from those mistakes and making sure that you don't repeat the same thing again. Learning from mistakes is all that matters.

Catu, Aug 4, 2014 IP
    Megamon likes this.
  18. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Stupidly, some people make the same mistake over and over again. I had a friend a while back who would always end up dating girls that were not good for him. Again and again. It seems like sometimes people can't help but make the same mistake. It runs deep. It's genetic.

qwikad.com, Aug 11, 2014 IP
  19. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I think that it was Einstein who said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over while hoping for a different result each time.

jrbiz, Aug 11, 2014 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  20. ptrrsnv

ptrrsnv Peon

Best Answers:
    Some people make the same mistake over and over again and never learn their lesson but for a person who can think and analyze properly just 1 time is enough :)

ptrrsnv, Aug 11, 2014 IP